Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Sitting down?

Corvette
www.67HEAVEN.com
driveable-chassis.jpg

http://www.corvetterepair.com/Driveable/driveable.htm

Wow! :eek

Yeah, Kevin is a wild man!

Seems to me he drove that chassis into Bloomington (or some other meet) after unloading it from a nearby trailer. Isn't that the "Bounty Hunter" before the body went back on?

Too cool,
Brian

Hey look at the bright side of things no paint chips... Oh I got another one... Don't have to worry to much about overheating... Makes me want to take the body off my frame...:L :L Dave..

youwish2bme said:
Hey look at the bright side of things no paint chips... Oh I got another one... Don't have to worry to much about overheating... Makes me want to take the body off my frame...:L :L Dave..
Man That's scary.....Just think....Aint much their when the bodies on..:eek .

And no air bags or Anti Lock Breaks.....We must be crazy driving these things.!!!

Heh Guys..I didn't do it..!!!

Some how the forum puter put my 502 emblem pic's in from my other post.

Heh Mod...what's wrong???

Ok..Iwent into sig pic and removed it..WTF??? I didn't have those pic's in my sig pic..????

Wat's you talkin' bout, Son? ;LOL

=====================================

P.S. Those of you who've had the door panels off, and seen what's between you and the ugly outside world, might want to think about that during your next four wheel sideways drift at high speed. :gap

Nobody heard about side-guard door beams in the mid-60's.

driveable-chassis.jpg
I've always wanted to do that. Like when they used to deliver new trucks that way - just a bucket or something to sit on. :L​

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom