Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

sketches

K

kmac

A month or so ago, I read a thread where someone had posted some incredible sketches of a possible vette.
I don't know who that person was, but I wondered if anyone possibly bought the sketches or would have info on how I could contact that person to get them myself...;help

Kmac, nice name, Car and Driver had pictures of the possible C6 in one of their issues it was Gold. I'm not sure what month it was but check their archives.

Thanks for the replies, but here are the sketches I was referring to:
(and I still haven't found that thread or the person that created them)
fdbb93e9.jpg

oops!! :(
I finally found the sketches above...
They were at umm.....
another forum. But at least vette-related. :eyerole

i dig the rearend, but the front screams S2000 imo. could grow on me....considering i've seen some of the C5 sketchs in Corvette Quarterly when they had the C5 debut.....some of the sketches looked better then the production vehicle (not that it's ugly in any sense) it'd be interesting to see if they keep the flip lights...gotta keep the 4 rear lights though...that way everyone thats behind ya knows what ya got :D

im looking forward to the C6's, but hope thy improve on the sketches, they dont look very corvettish, the ones in CQ kept with the corvette style, i just dont want to see the aazing style that 1st got me interested go away before i can even buy one

These are the first supposed C6 pics I have seen that I like. I do think they are way to rad for GM to approve for production. It riminds me Of the Stingray concept (purple car) that GM showed during the C5 era.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom