Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Snow 16" - Here We Go "Again"

Remo.....I feel your pain but we get wayyyy more snow than you do AND it doesn't melt away in a couple of days.My sister lives in R.I. and let me tell you that I enjoy every minute that I spend there visiting......I love them beaches.......Hang in there Remo....spring is right around the corner.:beer

invinceablevett said:
Remo.....I feel your pain but we get wayyyy more snow than you do AND it doesn't melt away in a couple of days.My sister lives in R.I. and let me tell you that I enjoy every minute that I spend there visiting......I love them beaches.......Hang in there Remo....spring is right around the corner.:beer

Vince,

That sounds like a visit to the tropics for you ;).

:w
Guy

I feel bad for you east coasters right now.

It's snowing here but we're not going to get anything compared to what's in store for you.

Every year winter gets harder and harder for my to take. We're building a house in south Florida that I hope I'll be able to escape some of next winter.

cruzer82 said:
I really do feel for you right coaster's because if I miss a day going for a ride even with the top up, I start getting ugly. It has been in the high 60's low 70's this week which makes the left coast great for Vette's even with an occasional shaker.
:D:w:w:beer

Yeah but we're not going to slide into the ocean some day! I like my terra to be firma:L

I've only been up here for 4 months and i am already sick of snow. One week ago today I was down at the house in N.C. and it was 60 degrees when I got back on the plane to fly back up here. We flew through the snow storm that hit here last Monday and landed just as it was clearing. I want so bad to bring one of my vettes up here so i can have a toy to play with. But with all of the snow and salt I'll wait till spring is here to stay. So for now both of them will stay in N.C. tucked in their garage.

H.D.

No Worries

Chad,
I Don't like to hear about your moving to Florida ideas. Talk like that will get you kicked out of the "West Townsend Corvette Association". It is after all a very elite organization. First, you have to live in "West" Townsend (population maybe 1,100 people). Second, you have to own a silver C5 Corvette. And third you have to be an engineer. Given that it's so difficult to meet all the criteria - you need to think long and hard about leaving.

Remo:cool

Remo,

I'll be around for the foreseeable future. I'm not ready to leave such an elite organization! For now I'll settle with my annual trips to the Land of Sunshine. Besides, my best friend down there is thinking of buying his second Mustang :ugh . That just doesn't seem right to me.

Chad.

wishuwerehere82 said:
The two best machines in my garage.
Well, the orange machine came in handy today getting rid of the 8 inches of snow that we got since yesterday.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom