Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Snow Sucks

Patrick , still offering to carry bags. Dave :rotfl

:w

I do appreciate the offer, Dave, but I think I've got that covered. ;)

In checking the long range forecasts for the stops I'm going to be making, only Hilo concerns me at this point. Temps are in the high 70's, but they seem to have a persistent light rain. Oh well, it still beats snow.
:upthumbs

Damn, guess it was a good try Patrick. 70 and light rain even sounds good. Dave :w

I took the Vette out yesterday with the top down. 72 degrees and sunshine:cool Supposed to be the same today:upthumbs Nevermind that 3 days ago, it never got out of the 30's;shrug I'm just enjoying it while it's here:w

How far is Sherman, Texas from Michigan. Just kidding. Enjoy the weather while you can. Dave :w

It's 64 degrees and sunshine here this morning. Our cold weather (don't laugh - to us it's cold - okay?) comes and goes with each passing front. It actually got down to 22 degrees Thursday night. The low temps usually last a couple of days, then climbs back into the 70's.

Bundle up and stay warm, my friends... Spring '08 will be here soon.

:wJane Ann

We had the January OOPS here on 7th when the temp hit 65 deg and almost all the snowmelted but take heart the normal weather will return by friday. There is no forcast for a major snow storm but its only january and spring will be here maybe mid May. :beer

We also had a warm up here in Michigan. Was Raining and hovering around 48 to 50 for two days. Back to normal for tonight and tomorrow. Winter storm coming in tonight with about 8 inches on the way. YUK. Dave :w

:beer

Utah has warmed up also. We are in the mid thirties.;LOLSadly, my 81 is having carb problems. It likes to blow black smoke when excellerating. So it can be cold for alittle longer, but when the vette is up and running the snow must go.:w

We also had a warm up here in Michigan. Was Raining and hovering around 48 to 50 for two days. Back to normal for tonight and tomorrow. Winter storm coming in tonight with about 8 inches on the way. YUK. Dave :w

:beer

I had my 81 out on December 30
I hope that oddity happens again soon.

Somebody in the next town,had theres out the other day!!!
mines still hibernating...:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom