Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

So. Calif SACC Membership "C1"

jakenjake

Corvette
57/270, 67/300 & 2000
The So. Calif chapter of SACC (Solid Axle Corvette Club) is entering our 2nd year. We are one of the 6 chartered clubs of the Natl. SACC (Noland Adams President). SACC is dedicated to 53-62 Corvettes only. We get our C1's together and have lots of fun! We have grown from 4 to 81 members with 102 C1's and feature technical sessions, caravans to events and tire kicking meetings. This year we hope to field a large caravan to the SACC Natl. meet in Truckee, CA (Lake Tahoe). In a nutshell it's about cars and exchanging information and ideas (we do not judge cars). We cover from south of San Francisco to San Diego to the Nevada border. Our quarterly newsletter "The Solid Scoop" is full of news, information and classifieds. If interested please contact me directly for info: costales@west.net
John Costales
Membership, So Calif SACC

jakenjake said:
The So. Calif chapter of SACC (Solid Axle Corvette Club) is entering our 2nd year. We are one of the 6 chartered clubs of the Natl. SACC (Noland Adams President). SACC is dedicated to 53-62 Corvettes only. We get our C1's together and have lots of fun! We have grown from 4 to 81 members with 102 C1's and feature technical sessions, caravans to events and tire kicking meetings. This year we hope to field a large caravan to the SACC Natl. meet in Truckee, CA (Lake Tahoe). In a nutshell it's about cars and exchanging information and ideas (we do not judge cars). We cover from south of San Francisco to San Diego to the Nevada border. Our quarterly newsletter "The Solid Scoop" is full of news, information and classifieds. If interested please contact me directly for info: costales@west.net
John Costales
Membership, So Calif SACC

Sir welcome from another SACC member. I think we have 4 members in this forum.

i feel so left out since I don't have a C1.................. :(

well, maybe someday. :)

The SACC is a great group of C1 Owners. I attended the National Convention in Harrisburg last year and met some terrific people, saw some beautiful C1's in the hotel garage, and attended very informative seminars. This is a wonderful organization. I was able to have Noland Adams sign my restoration book at the banquet, also. A terrific time. I am looking forward to Truckee!!

I guess I am the unofficial club of North Texas. I take out the trash, too!!

Barry, you need a C1. I'm getting the 59 wrapped up this week and hope to fire her up this weekend. Can't wait to hear the 2 - 4BBls and off-road exhaust.

Mark B in Big D

Hi,

I'm a SACC member; unfortunately, don't think I'll be able to make the trip to Truckee this year.

SACC is a really nice club. And Noland Adams is about the nicest guy you'd ever want to meet. I had him autograph my restoration book at Carlisle a few years ago (couldn't get there last year) and he put on some nice seminars and then just sat around a shot the bull with anybody who wanted to. Class guy.

Bernie O.

I'm a long-time member too (#1545) - don't have my C1 any more, but I support the club anyway; nice people, nice cars. :)

I have been a SACC natl. member for about 8 years now and highly recommend it even if you don't have a regional chapter. Knowland is of coarse the nicest "laid back" Corvette person I have ever met. I've been to 3 natl. conventions now (Truckee #1, Monterey/Salinas and this years Harrisburg) and all of the people are absolutely great. They are there to share, learn and enjoy the C1 hobby.
Mark: you should contact SACC Secretary, Lucy Badenhoop and have her send you a list of other C1 owners from Texas that have expressed an interest in a Texas chapter. It's pretty simple...you don't have to entertain anybody because everybody brings some form of entertainment in the vast array of different C1's.
Regards,
John

Congrats on a sucessful chapter John. I won't be making it to CA this year either. I now it will be the best convention yet.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom