Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

SOLD MY CAR TODAY !!!

WONKABOY

I want to thank everybody on this site for all your help , i sold my baby today and it's time to move on , I'm going for a 68-72 I want the short back window and steel bumpers , or atleast the short back window , or maybe a 74 vert , I had put my car on ebay last night with a hidden reserve and i got an offer i could not refuse , he came , he saw , and he drove away smiling !!! and so did i with the cash, It is his first Corvette , i did finally fix everything to make it right , so i know he has a great car and I got a nice chuck of money toward another C3 , only this time i know what to look for , this has been an expensive learning experience , but well worth it !! When i get my other one next year sometime i will stop back and post some photo's

Wonkaboy says goodbye and Happy Motoring !!:w

you don't have to go just because you sold your car, who knows you may find your next one here.

Sounds bitter-sweet but you'll be back in the saddle before to long. These cars are addictive and the empty spot will drive you nuts after a few months. I love the steele bumper vettes, my next will hopefully be a 69' coupe, and black.

Just because you sell the Corvette does not mean you have to leave. I've been lurking and I sold my 76 over a year ago. Unfortunately it is going to be a little longer before I can get another one. When I do I am going the same route as you... 68 - 73. Really leaning towards a 73, but haven't decided on coupe or convertible yet... Good luck on your next find.

Sorry to hear you sold your vette!

I hope you find another b/4 too long...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom