Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Some Ebay listings are just too "unique" not to share...

That thing is Butt Ugly!!!!!:puke:puke:puke

But Hey!!!! to each there own!!!!!

That thing is Butt Ugly!!!!!:puke:puke:puke

But Hey!!!! to each there own!!!!!

:chuckle

Intense pity and sorrow gripped me when I saw the car.

It was as if it fell into the hands of this guy-
sid29.jpg

Sid- they guy from Toy Story who mutilated his toys. :chuckle

WOW :ugh... Nice 500hp engine, but the guy runied the rest of the car..:puke I doubt this guy will get anyhere close to what he thinks he will get for it.

Loved the holes in the rear bumper. Do y'all reckon they are for making it lighter in the rear?

Bad Dream...........

I'd rather walk.:puke

IF you can get it cheap enough you got a great parts car. it would take a bit to pass inspection so parts is a great deal!!

Look, Ma - it's a RACE CAR!, and the roll bar will protect you if you're less than four feet tall.. ;LOL:boogie :eyerole

...IF THE RESERVE IS NOT MET, I MAY CONTACT THE HIGH BIDDER TO OFFER THE SECOND CHANCE OPTION...

Sounds like a threat to me.
:)

This is my favorite part:

It ALWAYS receives "fit for a king" treatment and gets the best parking spot - even over Ferrari's, Porsches, you name it. The car always draws lookers.

It draws lookers because it's a POS...

I cant believe the price is up to $5300.00 on this thing.:puke

Someone built this from junk parts and is trying to pass it off as a race car. I did not see a picture of the engine or interior. Looks like it has go cart seat in it and roll bar made from plumbing pipe. Sad part is someone will buy this piece of crap and show up at a Corvette gathering and then wonder why people laughed at his car.

Probably having a buddy bid on it to drive the price up........

This is my favorite part:

It ALWAYS receives "fit for a king" treatment and gets the best parking spot - even over Ferrari's, Porsches, you name it. The car always draws lookers.

It draws lookers because it's a POS...
:L:L:L:L;squint:

Someone built this from junk parts and is trying to pass it off as a race car. I did not see a picture of the engine or interior. Looks like it has go cart seat in it and roll bar made from plumbing pipe. Sad part is someone will buy this piece of crap and show up at a Corvette gathering and then wonder why people laughed at his car.

This cars' been for sale before. I wonder if someone DID buy it and found out it was a POS, or if it never sold to begin with?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom