Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Some have had questions about C4 prices...

Well stated riko. If it "slips away" then it wasn't the one for you. Great buys you got there. With prices the way they are today though, I might have to go more than 5 grand for my collection but WAY less than book value. Thanks for the insight and inspiration.
--Drew:w

...by the way

TopDown94 said:
I just recently aquired the Vette I have now, that is my daily driver, a 1994 Convette Convertilbe
What is a convette? :L(just kidding--I know it is short for con=vertable vette--texas speak)

C4 prices

I picked up my 91 coupe 6Spd Sep,01 at a classic car auction. Had 65K miles, glass top, power sports seats,auto climate control,gold series am/fm/cass/cd and a bunch of other options. I was actually quite shocked when the guy said I got the car for my $8,300.00 bid. I've had three mid-years in the past but was forced to part with them. I've been vette-less for the past three years and am extremely happy with my verrrry red/red vette. Don

Welcome

to the CAC. You and your vette will love it here. Congrats on your very reasonable purchase. GREAT color combo too.:D
--Drew:w

on another note....

Sorry bout the mispelling....I do that sometime. If I can do this right, below should be a pic of my 94 Roadster

RIKO

I bough my '89 last year for $8400 with 92K on it.

Yes, I have had to pay $600 for initial repairs to get through the inspection. I didn't have time to work on it myself.

I've put 10K on it since and enjoyed it every day.

Roy

RoyalViking said:
I bough my '89 last year for $8400 with 92K on it.

Yes, I have had to pay $600 for initial repairs to get through the inspection. I didn't have time to work on it myself.

I've put 10K on it since and enjoyed it every day.

Roy

THAT is the only important thing. As long as you enjoy it--that is money well spent.

not that expensive

I picked my 84 up with 64k on it for 6400 and put tires and mufflers on it. It runs like a top fast and smoooooooth. I think that the lower priced units can be great deals. But you probably should have some ability to work on them yourself. If your paying a mechanic for their time you'll have a ton of $$ wrapped up in no time.

Bought 1984 Corvette fully loaded for $5,700. 90,000 miles, Everything works except the horn.

Body and interior are in excellent condition.

Going to restore, but at the moment I am truly enjoying it.

deals are abound

I got my 84 w/75K for 4 grand. I just got a cheap paint job (which I maintain religiously) that looks good and have to tackle a few other things on it to make it nice. For instance, the pass. window does not roll down all the way :confused, dumped 12 hours into the $1200 stereo:_rock (very powerful) and some leaking weatherstipping issues. But I think if I was to sell it I could pull about 9 grand out of it. The past three weeks I have owned it I have made it turn from a frog to a......well....polished frog. But have no fear! New exhaust and window motors....and weather stripping......rv mirror.....antenna......damn nevermind. I would rather not think about it right now $$$

'69 Convertible

Hi. Could not leave you a message in your guest book, did not open.
The '69 sure looks like a hell of a lot of work and do you think it is worth it in the end.
It looks like another buy high (after all the work) and sell low. LOL
I agree with your comments on the complicated later models but it sure is fun when all is well.
Also with a good scanner you can fix a lot of problem yourself. Good luck with the '69. Jake

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom