Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Some videos from the past year

• Thread starter Thread starter 89sleeper
  • Start date Start date
Great video. It is nice to have 2 C4's!! (see avatar). The car lift is my next thing. I know that it will only allow me to buy another!!!!

CP :lou

MARLTON LT-4 said:
Great video. It is nice to have 2 C4's!! (see avatar). The car lift is my next thing. I know that it will only allow me to buy another!!!!

CP :lou
Don't wait on buying the lift I love mine I wish I would have bought it years ago!:_rock

Great videos, I enjoyed them all. Is the 89 stock? How high is the ceiling in your garage, and what type of lift do you have? I have a 9' ceiling and I hope to stack 2 vettes without having to raise it.

Mike

magoo said:
Great videos, I enjoyed them all. Is the 89 stock? How high is the ceiling in your garage, and what type of lift do you have? I have a 9' ceiling and I hope to stack 2 vettes without having to raise it.

Mike
Check out my pictures on here and no I have a 383 in my coupe
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74847
I started at 9ft 3in after my mod I now have 10ft 1in
I think 9ft will work you just won't be able to stand under the car to work on it here is a way to figure if you have enough clearance!

Ceiling Height Required for the SS7000
Measure the total height of the two vehicles that you want to store one above the other
Add 6" to the total height (this allows for the 4" thickness of the platform plus 2" for raising the platform off of its locks)

If the total is less than the height of your ceiling, it will work!
Two Alternatives for Low Ceilings:
1) Back in your top vehicle: If your roll-top garage door is too low, you may be able to back in the top vehicle you're storing (see attachment for example). This will place your engine hood – which is lower than the roof – beneath the garage door, saving you from having to raise your garage door.

2) Have your garage door tracks raised by a professional garage door installer.

PANTERAS.JPG

http://www.americanautomotiveequipment.com/pages/535318/index.htm

They not only look good, but run good too! High 12's is a very real respectable time. I can see mid to low 12's with a little more bite and some higher shift points.
Thanx for sharing!

Mike Zarnock said:
They not only look good, but run good too! High 12's is a very real respectable time. I can see mid to low 12's with a little more bite and some higher shift points.
Thanx for sharing!
Thanks I feel the same way about the shift points I was shifting at 5000 rpms I need to bump it up to 5500 or so I am hoping for the mid 12s next year:lou

i just did a google search on altitude and it said about 2800 feet where you raced at. that means you'd run a 12.70 easily on your pass at 110+ mph :)

what cam do you have in there? heads?

Those were great vids! Your car even sounds great on my computers dinky little speaker. I think it even caught my boss’s attention. Time to hide the CAC on my desktop. :ugh

B17Crew
:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom