Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Somebody help!!!!!!!!

I'm confused (it happens easily, I know).

Is the local Goodyear saying they're EOL'd when the main Goodyear site says they're not? Or is just your size EOL?
[RICHR]

got it straightened out :D

bay area good year said that goodyear was discontinueing the GS-C tire for the goodyear HP tire. well on the site you could buy them straight from goodyear. i printed that out and went in there and was very subtle about it but killed them with kindness ;) and pleasantly smiled and asked "how come you didn't tell me you could order this tire?" make a long story short i'll have it mounted friday at no charge :)

well...

i got the part from Contemporary Corvette and the same piece was broken so i called and they told me to ship it back and mark the piece to be checked (it's the right side fog lamp amber socket and wiring harness. the longer rubber gromet wire does not seat right and looked to be broken in the same spot mine was) with a short explanation and they'll send me one right out. after this off to the paint shop

ok....

new right rear GS-C replaced and i got the part from contemporary corvette and it works this time! :D i'm happy bout that still got to get her in the paint booth to fix her make up on her chin.....hehe ;) that was a fast 600 bucks.....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom