Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Sorry guys, I went camera crazy today

Let me just say.....

Yeah, what Tanzanite said.....:beer :upthumbs

:w
Steve.

TZracer has a camera that will do 2 minutes of video, and audio. So, we might just shoot a little clip with sound and action and upload to his homepage, then have it available.

I am going to be stuck replacing the rear main seal in the very near future. So, hope to get it apart and back on the road for some more pictures soon!

Thanks for the compliments. After all, we don't practice this hobby in a vacuum. Half the fun is showing it off!

Rear main seal Change . HHMMMMM good time for that 6 Speed.

Did you have to modify your wells to get those wheels to fit without having the tires rub?

Scott

BTW, AWESOME car....:)

Very Very nice....that's a great lookin car!!!!!!!

May I ask where you got your 'roll' bar setup. I want one sooooo bad...

:beer

:bu

Hahaaa..you crack me up Chris..
Your 69 is definitly no Bluff Job.:cool
:upthumbs

More engine pics please..
Tom

Wow great pics Chris, but see how hard it is to capture the 3/4 & rear view as it really is. Shadows are taking away from reality as it looks better in person. I told you way back you would be finding yourself looking for an excuse to view the big baloneys nested under the flares.

Kinda figured you would topout at 125. But hey its the ride up to 125 that matters. Glad you finally stretched Killers legs, bout time. Bet you are aquiring alot of looks driving Killer around. Just enjoy it, you worked very hard to get to this point!

Posse bro

Is that a real car? I've seen some nice cars, and then I've seen some really nice cars. And from time to time there will be the occasional 'da~~' I mean, what else is there to say but 'da~~' Whether you're a Vette person or not, that car is in a class of its own....!!!!!

Stryker_78 said:
Did you have to modify your wells to get those wheels to fit without having the tires rub?

Nope, just ran the offset trailing arms and then flared the fenders outward gaining the ability to run 4" more rim on each side in the rear.

Is that a real car?

I sure hope so, or all these Visa/Mastercard bills I have stacking up would otherwise be make believe as well:L

May I ask where you got your 'roll' bar setup. I want one sooooo bad...

That is one of the few things on the car I did not do myself. I had Jimmy Britts of Southern Speed Racing www.jimmybritts.com put that together for me. He worked off of a drawing I created using real pictures of the car and some rough computer graphics. The bar is not Nasca/NHRA approved in terms of the mounting assembly, but it is otherwise more structure than a 69 ever had from the factory and looks pretty cool too.

I told you way back you would be finding yourself looking for an excuse to view the big baloneys nested under the flares.

Guilty as charged! I love the rear view of this thing.

Chris, you gotta be one happy man! That has to be the best looking Shark's in the world. Dont let Hollywood get wind of it, or we might be looking at "Corvette Summer II" (except this time with a good looking Corvette).

I'm still trying to get some decent shots of my baby with the heavy meat out back. The Demon I put on last week is sweeeet! She really opens up. Off-idle is still a little rough, but I figure that's mainly because I bought more CMF than I needed (read, expecting to build that 400hp 383 soon)!

I think I may try for plates that read "1MB". I'll let ya'll guess at that one. I love the "Killer Shark" plates you have Chris!

What about a nice yellow "Mooneyes" antenna ball to top her off? Look really good against the black!

What else can I say?

Unbelieveable....my buddy went up in a F14 last week and told me afterwards that it was orgasmic. Every turn, flip, dive or a slight movement of the stick was unbelieveable. I bet he'd say the same thing about riding in that beast. Good job and congradulations.

chris

simply awsome looking, congrats on all you fine work, when are you going to enter judged shows with it ? alot of those mods would look mighty nice on ours, so I showed them to the wife and I was quikly over ruled so any major body mods on ours is out of the question, as were different rims LOLOL guess she really likes the stock ones on ours (oops hers LOLOL)

Hubba hubba! Wooo wooooo, uhhuh, uhhuh, uhhuh! WOW! oqiweafjkajfafdsf, sorry for drooling on the keyboard!

- Eric :w

Here are some more pics.

I hope to get my homepage fixed soon so I can upload a whole section just for the "finished" pictures, and of course pics from the upcoming Sharkfest activities.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom