Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Sorry guys, I went camera crazy today

Where did you get the roll bar? How does it tie into the frame? Would they fit in a coupe? The seats look really nice too. Where are they from?

69redvette said:
Where did you get the roll bar? How does it tie into the frame? Would they fit in a coupe? The seats look really nice too. Where are they from?

The roll bar bolts into the lock pillars, and under the seat brackets.

It was made by www.jimmybritts.com

The seats are 94-96 C4 sitting on stock C3 tracks with a little custom bracket work.

I believe the bar would fit a coupe, but you would like Dave Bachers better.

Check him out under TZracer here on the forum. His homepage includes many pictures of his restoration. Jimmy Britts built his bars as well.

Top notch, truly a beautiful and powerful car.
I can see the K&N peeking out at you from the scoop like you said.
I'd love to hear it pulling through 3-4 thousand RPM's out on the hiway!!
What did you end up with for mufflers in the side pipe's??Seems I remember you were going with the JCL baffles?

69MyWay said:
My homepage has not been working right, so I can't upload much there. I washed, waxed, polished and cleaned the car for a trip to the park today and some nice pictures. Rob is probably going to spank me for uploading so many.

Here you go.

Did u get spanked :)bang) ?

6 Shooter said:

Very Nice Shark Pics . . . :upthumbs

What is your 69's best 1/4 :bu mile time?

Rob has not spanked me yet! Of course, he may be waiting until we meet up at Sharkfest :SLAP

No 1/4 mile times yet. That will come later, and maybe even at Sharkfest, as there will be drag races as well as autocross.

Thanks for the compliments.

Ya know, 69MyWay...

I was just thinking that if your car was ready, it would have been in contention for the triple-black shark that Chris Tucker drives in Rush Hour. If I liked your car less, I'd even go so far as to say that you ought to audition it for Fast & Furious 2. Even though it's a ricer movie, they still probably have some 'detroit iron' spank them ricers in a scene or two...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom