Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Spammer??

Strodder

Corvette
2001 Torch Red Convertible, 10th Vette since 1964
WHO IS THIS GUY???? He sent me a PM. I think he's a spammer. Here's what he sent me. ;shrug

Serendipity said:
Hey,I'm new here, how's it going?"The most fundamental harm we can do to ourselves is to remain ignorant by not having the courage and the respect to look at ourselves honestly and gently" - Pema Chodron---Serendipityhttp://123redirect.com/serendipity

I'd say your right!! Rob or somebody will be on it soon!!:thumb

Google

What's the best way to tell the Administrator? I thought they would see it here.

No need to send Administration a notice, we are on it ;)

Thanks
Bud

I banned this person on VetteTube. It's taken care of.

THANKS !!! You guys are on the ball. Face Book has lots of these jerks trying to screw things up too. :mad

Quick response - thank you!
THANKS !!! You guys are on the ball. Face Book has lots of these jerks trying to screw things up too. :mad
You're on your own there ;) :D

Here we all carry Light Sabre' with fresh batteries, but try to keep a low profile ;) :chuckle

Bud

Right. I take an afternoon off to play with the kids and all kind of excitement takes place. ;squint:

Posting in Site Help and Feedback is a good way to call our attention to something questionable, or you can fire off a Private Message to any of those names listed in gmjunkie's post as well.

Thank you for making us aware of a spammer guys. We try to keep this place a great community and Corvette resource with a minimal amount of BS or interference. Your willingness to be alert and notify us helps us do just that.

:wJane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom