Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Speedo Display

C

CLABORN1960

hello all,
it's been a while since I posted but there is a problem developing... On my 93 vette last week when I noticed that sometimes (no pattern yet) the LED display showing the speed, mileage, and other info blinks to all zeros. Then I noticed that it may do it when I go over a bump in the road, but not all the time. Is there a loose connection somewhere or is this a precursor to something major? Any suggestions will be helpful......

Steve

Just lookin' for posts with no replies...

CLABORN1960 said:
Is there a loose connection somewhere or is this a precursor to something major?

Yep! ;)

Blankety blank blinking

I'm having the same problem and I am on my way to the car right now to check someting I heard to check. There is a wire harness that could be rubbing on the battery tray which could be causing temporary shorts and blinking. repair any exposed wires. Also please check all grounding connections on engine. If one is loose it could be the problem. Another area is a connector found behine the Tachometer around the zero area. This is stuff I have read, lets see who solves it first. On your mark, get set, go.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom