Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Spoilers

HOLLYWOODDAN1960

Corvette
Can anyone send me pics of 1995 corvette convertible with the rear spoiler on it.
My friend said that it would look like crap with it on.Are there diffrent spoilers for this car?

:confused

Thank You
Dan

Listen to your friend

Your friend is right.

Foy
Las Vegas

Spoilers are a subjective thing. Some people like them.....some not so much.

Look through the pictures thread on the top of the page and just do some picture searches around the internet. I'm sure you'll find plenty.

Good move! Its a Vette not a transam:chuckle
The only one I ever did like... but not enough to buy it mind you...was for coupes. It attached to the glass. It was crescent shaped. Totally useless but interesting.:beer

I added a rear factory spoiler on my 79, not the front one, the roads around here would have ate it after one mistake. I'll say this, that after adding the rear spoiler to the car, it seemed to return/rebound slower at a little above highway speeds. Felt better, I know, I'll see if the Doc. will increase my meds..................

By the way . . .

Hollywood,

If that is your Vette in your sig, a black convertible top on a black car with those black wheels is about the most sinister, good looking roadster I have ever seen - not a look I've seen too often either which is cool too.

Foy
Las Vegas

Ya it's mine
Thanks for the comp.
It's our first. We have been working on it for a couple of weeks.
Thank you.
Dan.

Can anyone send me pics of 1995 corvette convertible with the rear spoiler on it.
My friend said that it would look like crap with it on.Are there diffrent spoilers for this car?

:confused

Thank You
Dan

:wHere is one of the nicest spoilers on a C4 that I have seen.

Hollywood,

if you like the spoiler type look for the convertible, check out the factory luggage rack for your car. It adds to the back of the car and isn't way over the top on looks.

Just a thought.

I forgot about those . . .

. . . those look awesome on a late C-4 vert. They are black and the back bar (or whatever you call it) is flat and tapered like a little wing. Make a great rack too.

Foy
Las Vegas

I think there is some confusion about the difference between... "spoilers" and "wings". Myself, I dont' really care for the various "wings" that are offered for the C4. However, I would really like to see someone come out with a rear spoiler for the C4. Below is a rear spoiler that is offered for the C5. I would like to see this design applied to a C4 Any manufactures listening ???

100611.jpg

I agree 100%, Vintage. A subtle little lip spoiler on the rear deck would be great.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom