Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

steering lock

Heavy Duty said:
So you guys say that this is a simple install? If so I need to get the bypass.

Although nothing shows up about my car having this problem I too know that I am on borrowed time and since the car is now out of GMs warranty phase (I do have an extended warrenty but it may not cover this item) I guess I better get on the ball.

H.D.:w
Yea Heavy I'v got a app. to Take mine in Next Week!!:upthumbs junk!!

gmjunkie said:
Yea Heavy I'v got a app. to Take mine in Next Week!!:upthumbs junk!!

Hey junk is this something I could do or does it require tearing the dash apart? If it doesn't require tearing the dash apart then I just may attempt the fix myself. Are you taking yours to a Chevy dealer or someone else to doing the install?

Thanks

Heavy Duty said:
Hey junk is this something I could do or does it require tearing the dash apart? If it doesn't require tearing the dash apart then I just may attempt the fix myself. Are you taking yours to a Chevy dealer or someone else to doing the install?

Thanks

I don't know!! I'm let'n GM do the Recall thing and fix my Pass window, along with some outher stuff!! My warranty run's out in Jan. So I'l let'm Repair it and I'll Take it from there!!:upthumbs junk!!

gmjunkie said:
I don't know!! I'm let'n GM do the Recall thing and fix my Pass window, along with some outher stuff!! My warranty run's out in Jan. So I'l let'm Repair it and I'll Take it from there!!:upthumbs junk!!

Darn junk. I guess I'll have to live up to my challenge;).

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom