Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Stingray Style C6?

JohnnyC

Corvette
1996 Black Coupe - LT4
I forgot what magazine this was, it was Popular Mechanics, or Popular Science, etc, but in the article, GM went out to HS's and Art schools, and asked them to help design the new Corvette. The article was only a column or so in the front of the magazine. Nothing big.

But the pic that appeared in the mag was really cool. It was the same front as C4/C5-ish, but the back was like the coupe stingrays of 1963-67. bubble-ish window but much sleaker coming to a nice point in the rear. It looked totally awesome... I am going to spend some time trying to find this picture. I'll post if I find it. Anyone else saw this? It was probably a few months ago (3-6 months). I dont recall.

I hope they don't mess up the new Corvette. All the "pics" I have seen so far have S*CKED.

Keeping my fingers crossed,
John

does look pretty good look better if they trimmed the doors in and i agree so far every so called C6 i've seen looks like a UFO....lol

I agree, these pics are better than the C6's i've seen so far, but i think they're still going too futuristic. all the computer generated straight lines instead of smoothe sleek curvature.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom