Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Stolen 1963 Split Window Corvette - A&K Speed, Mount Sinai New York

N

NoFo67

A 1963 Split Window Corvette in Saddle Tan has been stolen from the legendary Arnie Knoernschild, owner of A&K Speed in Mount Sinai New York.
It is estimated that the car was stolen sometime in April of 2016 while Arnie was confined to a hospital bed after suffering a massive stroke.

The VIN number is :30837S102341
Saddle Tan, Centerline Rims, side pipes, custom louvered hood, 4-speed

Any information is appreciated.

Last edited:
A 1963 Split Window Corvette in Saddle Tan has been stolen from the legendary Arnie Knoernschild, owner of A&K Speed in Mount Sinai New York.
It is estimated that the car was stolen sometime in April of 2016 while Arnie was confined to a hospital bed after suffering a massive stroke.

The VIN number is :30837S102341
Saddle Tan, Centerline Rims, side pipes, custom louvered hood, 4-speed

Any information is appreciated.
Thank you for adding this info. I'll let Rob know and we'll see about getting this spread through social media.

Any pictures of Arnie's SWC available?

Mac

I've posted this on our homepage as well as Twitter and Facebook.

I pleased to announce the 63 split window information posted is inaccurate

I am also pleased to announce that the information posted is in accurate and incorrect I am also pleased to say that my friend is the new owner who purchased the car or vehicle legally which is documented by the authorities and proof has been provided and excepted by the authorities this case is closed and should have been done and conducted before assumptions have been made. And the public being misled . Fact his vehicle would have been impounded and the current owner would have been arrested. It will be restored by new owner, this car will be restored to the way it looked back in the day when AK was driving it. And will be displayed around Long Island in his honor as it should be for all to enjoy .

I am also pleased to announce that the information posted is in accurate and incorrect I am also pleased to say that my friend is the new owner who purchased the car or vehicle legally which is documented by the authorities and proof has been provided and excepted by the authorities this case is closed and should have been done and conducted before assumptions have been made. And the public being misled . Fact his vehicle would have been impounded and the current owner would have been arrested. It will be restored by new owner, this car will be restored to the way it looked back in the day when AK was driving it. And will be displayed around Long Island in his honor as it should be for all to enjoy .

Thank you for letting us know!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom