Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Stop the World - Let Me Off

454Can-Am.jpg

farrahvette.jpg

angelinecorvette2a.jpg

chevrolet_corvette_custom_1978_rot_2_l.jpg

A World Gone Mad

Right about now you have to have concerns about the gene pool.
Remo:cool
chevrolet_corvette_custom_1978_rot_2_l.jpg

It has been said that a true artist in never recognized during his lifetime. Maybe if someone kills the person who did this it will look better.;)

;LOL ;LOL :rotfl

And the same could be said for the builders of the cars Pseudomind posted. WHAT are these people thinking...?

Right about now you have to have concerns about the gene pool.

No question there. My gosh-I haven't seen so much ugly in one place for a long time. :ugh

Unbelievable.

Rick
:gap

Proof - that if given enough time, enough money and enough bad
taste - you're bound to come up with something like this.

6128-0010_450_450a.jpg

Actually...from the outside.... I like it....except for all the advertisments on it, especially around the tail end. The inside of it I think they screwed it badly. I think it's odd that they reversed the colors from their concept drawing of it, but I like the color scheme. The wing on the back of it I don't dislike, but to me if you're going to have a "talk smack" piece of hardware on it that big you'd better have something special backing it up...as in forced induction. It does look to me more like something you'd see on the track than the road.

We Needed This

Since our eyes and intelligence have been abused enough - I thought you guys deserved something nice. Here's a car done by Carrivaggio and its representative of the classy work he does everyday. Proving that you can do body mods to late model Corvettes and make it appealing to the eye.

G11_I2_big.jpg

Nice

Since our eyes and intelligence have been abused enough - I thought you guys deserved something nice. Here's a car done by Carrivaggio and its representative of the classy work he does everyday. Proving that you can do body mods to late model Corvettes and make it appealing to the eye.

G11_I2_big.jpg

Very, very, very, nice. :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom