Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Storing My Corvette.

neveragain

Corvette
2019 Corvette Stingray Convertible
In the" 2019 Corvette Stingray Owners Manual" they state" When storing a vehicle for a least a month , remove the tires or raise the vehicle to reduce the weight from the tires." Fine if you have a big enough space to jack it up or you can remove the tires. I store the Corvette from about first of October to the end of April. I add some extra tire pressure when I store it and check the tire pressure through out the time I store it. I don,t have a way to remove the tires or jack the car up. I don't have a lot of space. where I store it.

Last edited:
Well, not sure exactly what you are asking.... Sounds like you are doing what you can.

Thanks for answering my question Toms007.

In the" 2019 Corvette Stingray Owners Manual" they state" When storing a vehicle for a least a month , remove the tires or raise the vehicle to reduce the weight from the tires." Fine if you have a big enough space to jack it up or you can remove the tires. I store the Corvette from about first of October to the end of April. I add some extra tire pressure when I store it and check the tire pressure through out the time I store it. I don,t have a way to remove the tires or jack the car up. I don't have a lot of space. where I store it.
There's a great article right here on this site about storing a Corvette:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom