Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Subscribed Threads and Forums ?

Corvette
1982 Collector Edition
Prolly a simple thing, but since the software upgrade i cant figure out how to see my subscribed Forums. I can see all the subscribed Threads fine via QuickLinks, but the old USerCP that showed all subscribed Threads AND the subscribed Forum(s)//Forae(sp?) i cant find. Or did that made gone. :)

No biggy, i'll find my way around, but it was a handy option to check the few sections i usually do.

Thanks mucho folks.

:w
-Stefan

Hi Stefan!

In the bars above (mine are blue) you should see several links:

Notifications - link to Private Messages

My Profile - link to your Profile page here onsite

Settings (the one you're looking for) - link to your UserCP page. It will have any currently active threads listed. Scroll toward the bottom of that same page and pay close attention to the columns on the left as you scroll down past them. There you'll see a link to Your Subscriptions (opens ALL your subscribed threads, even those that are inactive), Attachments, Avatar, Sig, etc.

Hope this helps!
:wJane Ann

Hey Jane Ann..

Yes, almost: I see the subscribed threads no problem, but.. In the old software, we also had the Forums (Offtopic, Comedy Central, The Edge etc etc) above those. I had subscribed to a few of interest and was able to quickly scan those main areas for new threads. Maybe it's just not part of the new software.. :confused

So, yes, threads all there, but the subscribed forums is what i am looking for. If it's still an option. :D

:w
-Stefan

Gotcha! Now I understand. Sorry but I'm not aware of a link to use which includes subscribed forums.

I've run into a similar issue when doing a SEARCH. In the old software, a search produced thread titles AND the forum in which they were located. I've recently discovered the new software doesn't, unless I've overlooked something.

:wJane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom