Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Subtle body kit opinions

What do you think of this kit?

• Love it

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Hate it

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Looks good, but drop the wing

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Looks good, keep the wing

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

lov-n-life

Corvette
2004 Commemorative Coupe
I came across this subtle body kit for the C5 at madvett.com. I have a 2004 Lemans Commemorative Edition Coupe that is my daily driver. I am looking for something subtle that will cause the casual observer to realize there is something different about the car but not certain what it is unless you set 2 next to each other. I'm not sure I care for the rear spoiler with the kit. Here is a link to the kit I'm looking at.
http://www.madvet.com/shop?frame=1.41.6365

Subtle is good. Very good.
I like it. I couldn't find a picture of the wing though... that would be the only sticking point. Even a subtle spoiler would look pretty good, I think.

Tammy

Tammy, when you click the link to look at the overall body kit, there's a button you can select next to the description of the link. If you click on that, a new pop up window opens to show you the reverse view of the Vette with the spoiler.
618736.jpg

Personally, I kind of like it. It's not the sort of overdone ricer-type spoiler.

-Patrick

Thanks Patrick.
That is the kind of spoiler that looks good on a vette.
Very understated. Very elegant. Very sleek.

Definitely keep the spoiler.

Tammy

I think it looks good. The ability to return to stock if ever desired without much trouble is a plus.

Thanks for the opinions

Thanks guys and gals for all the opinions. Now all that remains before dropping my income tax return on the kit is to see it in LeMans Blue... any photo shop gurus lurking in this thread!!!???

Ripp 76 said:
Your Vette already catches my eye Lov-n-Life

Now if you were only a hot, single, lady looking for a good man...:L

Looks like I struck out on all three there, I'm not hot, not single, and I'm not a lady. However, I wouldn't mind going for a ride in your Vette at all.

lov-n-life said:
Thanks guys and gals for all the opinions. Now all that remains before dropping my income tax return on the kit is to see it in LeMans Blue... any photo shop gurus lurking in this thread!!!???

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61989

Look at post #8 in this thread and I think you'll get some idea of how the wing/spoiler would look on your car. This member has an Electron Blue Z06 which looks to have added wing/spoiler. Not sure if that's what you're looking for but maybe it will help.

JAG

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom