Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Suggestions

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Anyone have any good suggestions on how we can get this forum hopping a little more!? :)

Rob, if you're asking about this particular section of the forum.. a direct relationship with Callaway may be necessary. If you teamed up with them with the understanding that this is the official forum of Callaway Owners.. there might be a fair amount more of traffic.

89*2 can shed some light here.. I'm not sure what the stats are of Callaway owners with active email addresses...

I Like the idea!

Rob, you have been awesome w/ the addition of a Dedicated Callaway Forum. I metioned (plugged) CAC and the Callaway Forum so much this past weekend at Carlsile - I hope the traffic has stayed up, even if it was just "breeze through". I also mentioned it to a National C'vette Mag and will mention it again to them. Callaway Cars of course is aware of the forum and I plan on linking to the site from my own pages, in the near future ( I went and took your advise, the other day:D)
How can I help more? We can all have CAC decals like on your ZR1 for cruises, etc. I would put one on... Let me know *89x2*

• Admin
Eric,

Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, I was talking about this particular forum. I'm not sure how Callaway would feel about setting up some kind of a relationship for an official Callaway Owner's forum here, but it may be worth a shot. Anyone else?

Rob said:
Anyone have any good suggestions on how we can get this forum hopping a little more!? :)

I think the only way to accomplish that would be to increase the number of Callaway owners that belong to the forum. I'm not sure how to do that other than getting it advertised on as many other sites as possible.

In the past two years of surfing online Corvette forums I've probably only come across about 20 other Callaway car owners in total. There don't seem to be too many of us actively participating in internet forums.

But please let us keep this one! I'm sure over time we'll be able to slowly grow the membership. Hey, we added Joe this week! Hopefully there will be more people that attended the reunion finding their way here.

• Admin
I don't have any intentions of getting rid of this forum. I think it's an excellent source of information and has some fantastic potential.

Rob,

I can put links to it in my website which currently resides at the Corvette Forum. I get atleast 20-30 hits a day (once as high as 120 hits on one day).

As soon as I get some time :)

Hope it helps in some way!

Luigi

PS. Also as was previously mentioned if Callaway Cars could promote the CAC forum as part of its Registry then it should certainly bring up more traffic. Maybe they can post their new Newsletters here among other things.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom