Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Super 10 flowmaster

JOHNNYB

Corvette
1989 DARK MET. BLUE COUPE
ANYONE EVER PUT FLOWMASTER SUPER 10 MUFFLERS ON THERE C4 BEFORE ? IM THINKING ABOUT PUTTING SOME ON MINE AND WAS WONDERING IF THEY SOUND GOOD OR NOT? :w

The Super 10 is really one of Flowmaster's race mufflers.

Many people, myself included, like that "Flowmaster sound", so if you prefer the sound other cars with Flowmasters which you have heard, you'll like the sound of the Super 10s on your car.

But, what you may not like--or (if you are hard-of-hearing or feel that having really loud exhaust is impressive) what your neighbors may not like--is the loudness. The 10 series is the loudest "muffler" Flowmaster makes. Basically, it's "just short" of open exhaust. People will hear you coming a quarter mile away and that may be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on who's listening.

Oh BTW....there's some irony in a post set in caps asking about the Flowmaster Super 10s. Are you "shouting" because you're exhaust is so loud? :chuckle

The Super 10 is really one of Flowmaster's race mufflers.

Many people, myself included, like that "Flowmaster sound", so if you prefer the sound other cars with Flowmasters which you have heard, you'll like the sound of the Super 10s on your car.

But, what you may not like--or (if you are hard-of-hearing or feel that having really loud exhaust is impressive) what your neighbors may not like--is the loudness. The 10 series is the loudest "muffler" Flowmaster makes. Basically, it's "just short" of open exhaust. People will hear you coming a quarter mile away and that may be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on who's listening.

Oh BTW....there's some irony in a post set in caps asking about the Flowmaster Super 10s. Are you "shouting" because you're exhaust is so loud? :chuckle

WHAT!?!?! HUH!?!?! :happyanim:
Just make sure to keep the RPM's down in town, boro. cops apparently do not like Corvettes that only use the cats as a way to muffle the noise. Who woulda thunk it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom