Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Super Chevy Show, I'm back + I WON

Way to go step'!
Super looking car!
Experienced cars show competiters know that you get points for have your doors, hood open etc. I assume that why your "trunk" is open?
What kind of wheels are those?

Man... I just love white interiors.... my fav! Congrats... your car is outrageously beautiful.... Super Chevy is the toughest competition in my opinion so kudos to you!!!

00fxd said:
Way to go step'!
Super looking car!
Experienced cars show competitors know that you get points for have your doors, hood open etc. I assume that why your "trunk" is open?
What kind of wheels are those?

Thank's for your kind words :)

During the meeting with the judges we were warned that the judges would under no circumstances touch the car in any way, so we were told that everything that could be seen, would be judged. Anything not open, not clearly visible, would be ignored. The only option they offered was the convertible top. We could raise it so it could be seen and judged, or closed and ignored.

I chose to remain with the car all afternoon, and was permitted to open and then close the top so that they ( the judges ) could see it in it's pristine condition.

The wheels are called " Rockman Satin " and are made by " Intro " in CA. The size front/rear is 18" by 7", and they can be used without any body modification what so ever. Believe it or not, I now have more Clarence between the wheel and body/frame, then with the original size tire/wheel combo. Rubber is from Michelin with 225/40/18 on the front and 235/40/18 in the rear.

Stepinwolf

Bob,

Congratulations on your award from the show. You have a fantastic car and it certainly deserved the award and more.

It was great to meet you and your buddy at the show and we really enjoyed the breakfast and dinner conversations.
See you and the CAC group in Carlisle. :Steer

Rich & Barb Lagasse

chevyaddict said:
Man... I just love white interiors.... my fav! Congrats... your car is outrageously beautiful.... Super Chevy is the toughest competition in my opinion so kudos to you!!!

From what I saw at the Super Chevy Show in Maple Grove PA I'd have to agree. Very tough competition. You should be proud Step. But about that Yip-Pee. Can we just change that to yipee? It's conjuring up a strange image in my mind. :W

Vette66AirCoupe said:
From what I saw at the Super Chevy Show in Maple Grove PA I'd have to agree. Very tough competition. You should be proud Step. But about that Yip-Pee. Can we just change that to yipee? It's conjuring up a strange image in my mind. :W

No problem, I wouldn't want to mess with your mind :D

Stepinwolf

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom