Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Take My Breath Away..Jessica or the Vett?

There is one shot where they Reversed the film, and Jessica is Driving on the Right hand side.... Ooops!

I'll take the vette.

Flared69 said:
the vette.

its got more brains.
Yea...if she is stupid...I'm Albert Einstein

Ludigdrums said:
Beautiful girl, awesome car...HOWEVER...did anyone notice the driver's side door handle...it's flopped down....needs one of those springs!!! Hehehe...I can't believe I noticed that...I need to relax!
- Jeremy
Yeah, the vette is in pretty bad shape.
The door handle sags (@ 22s & 1m 11s)
The headlights are down for the first part of the drive, then when she pulls into the gas station, the headlights are up, which means the vacuums are shot (@1m 25s)
The mirror rattles like it's about to fall off (@1m 26s)

Nahhhh...you're absolutely right! I'd take the vette!
The vette may be broke but Jessica is still stupid.
You can fix "broke" but you just can't fix "stupid":hb

It's a good song, but who cares if she's singing a song that isn't hers. No one seemed to mind much when Berlin sang it, and it wasn't their song either... :L

I'm So Ashamed

How could any of you red blooded young men take the time to look at that car? Bud, AKA Yoda, help me out here would ya? Ah, nevermind, we'll do the best we can to educate them in Auburn;)

PS........By this time next week, I hope to be in a serious state of In. seeing as how I'm planning on being there by 3:00Pm Wed. to watch Ya' all pull in.:D :beer

Bro,

With any luck we should be pulling in either Wednesday late afternoon or tuesday mid-day, all depends on hooking up with a another one or two along the way, timing it's all about timing..

We'll give it our best shot with those young'ns.. next thing I suppose those red blooded young stud muffins are going to tell us.. they look for the inner person :eyerole I better save the rest for Auburn I might be in trouble already ;LOL

Rare81 said:
Bro,
... next thing I suppose those red blooded young stud muffins are going to tell us.. they look for the inner person :eyerole
You are absolutely correct about us young stud muffins! We spend the first 9 months of our life trying to get out, and the rest of our lives trying to get back in!
That is what you meant by reaching that inner person, right??? :eyerole :L

:nono :nono Andre you're not going to get Old Yoda to comment, well maybe at Auburn ;)

Bud

Bro........

By "We" do you mean you and Rare or ....................:confused

Ludigdrums said:
Beautiful girl, awesome car...HOWEVER...did anyone notice the driver's side door handle...it's flopped down....needs one of those springs!!! Hehehe...I can't believe I noticed that...I need to relax!

- Jeremy
That's cool, I noticed when she closed the door the mirror seemed to really bounce, I'd get that checked ;)

I'd definitely take the car, no telling what Jessica will look like in 30 years. :eek ;shrug :eek

Wonder if you could trade her in further down the road for a newer model!????
;LOL

Ya know, I always tell folks that Vettes are cheap to buy, expensive to keep.

I think Jessica would be both expensive to buy and even more expensive to keep.(but, look at her earning potential!)

I see the glass half full here. Sexy car, stunning driver. She may be air-cooled but if you had her bank account you wouldn't be bashing...
Hate the music though, like ice nails being pounded through my brain...

Did you guys see the pair of, uh......headlights on that thing!!!!:upthumbs The tail end wasn't to bad either, sitting on that stool, I mean as the car drove away.....:booty Nice lines, body seemed pretty straight to me curves right where they should be!!! :D ;worship

I'm with you Bud!!1

Trent81

I notice they cut out the part where she walked back and forth repeatedly looking for the gas cap on the rear fenders while scratching her head in a quizzical manner....
Sorry, but I'd rather listen to cats have sex than her singing.

In a word, TERRIFIC! :cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom