Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Take over my c6 lease

J

jerseyjohn

Hi all,
I have just recieved delivery on my 2005 c6, its fully loaded, almost a $53,000 sticker price, has HUD, 1sb package, xm radio, onstar, premium paint color, transparent top, polished rims, its a killer alright, i got it about two weeks ago, have about 350 miles on it only, but i am looking for someone to take over the lease, its through US bank, I have a great payment on it, its only $772 a month for 39 months...anyone interested just pm me....

had to add this necause i am getting alot of inquiries on this car, first of all it is a 6 speed manual, ebony interior, car is gorgeous, and secondly the reason i am getting rid of it so soon is , I run a big construction company, and i bought this car thinking i would use it to and from my office , but in the last week my responsibilities have become even greater and now i have to work 6 dyas a week, and be on the road alot going to customers houses, obviously i dont want to show up at a customers house in this car, people will think i am overpriced..LOL, and i dont want to burn it up with city driving all the time, the only day i would be able to drive it would be on sunday, and i cant do that because my gal would kill me and sunday is the only day i get to spend with my 10 month old son, it is a crying shame for me to let this beauty go, I am NOT a dealer, this car would just sit in my garage , and that would be a complete waste, my loss is someones gain. Any interested party should pm me and i will send pics and answer any other questions someone might have...

tempting, but wrong time of year for me $$$

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom