Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The car is packed and Europe awaits

Just a little something from Germany as a gift

Many thanks to Matthias, Frank , Bettina & Claudia for the wonderful gift. We drank it all, you play a game drinking from the boot without making a splash as the beer drains back down the boot. If you make a splash , you have to drink again.....and again...and again...

Visit to Cape Cod and CapeVetts

Hi , I know I have been away for a while, but I figured a nice ride to Cape Cod would help me feel better. And what better way to cheer oneself up , visit a good friend who happens to have a few nice cars. Paul gave me the first going away party on the first day of my 48 state trip. I was too busy to take pictures of his garage and cars.

Here they hope you enjoy them !

Here are some stats on the cars

61 Roman Red 383 stroker 4 speed. Owned for 30 years.
65 Glen Green 327/350 4 speed owned 43 years
68 Lemans Blue coupe 427/390 automatic. All original interior.
69 Convertible 350/350, 4 speed. 16 options including factory side exhaust. 45,000 orig. miles
2006 Z06 505 horsepower

[URL=http://s633.photobucket.com/user/jackfit87/media/capevettes2014/IMG_4436_zpsaebd95b7.jpg.html]

61interior_zps3c3949e4.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Nice garage and collection.

Tom

What years are these cars ?

Hi , it has been a busy summer and I stopped to get gas at our local gas station, a fellow saw my car and mentioned that he had a few old corvettes, he has a summer house in Maine and lives in Colorado.

I was going out of town at the time and told him to send me a picture of them . He did a few days later. You just never know who you are going to meet when you own a Corvette.

Who would like to name the years?

Well, jack, I;m guessing 54, 55, 56 and 57. That is one cool collection. Neat man cave too.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom