Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Corvette Action Center Loses a Family Member

i dont know what to say.. am sitting here stunned. After the quick recovery of the stroke, i didnt think any of it..

I will miss you JA..

This ones for you :beer
-Stefan

I haven't been a member for all that long, but it showed every day what a big part Jane Ann played here at CAC....

R.I.P. Jane Ann

Like many of you, I never had the pleasure of meeting Jane Ann face to face, but we became friends through our moderator activities here on the Corvette Action Center. And then I had the real pleasure of selling her a 50th Anniversary convertible in late November. She was so thrilled with the car, but I'm not sure she actually had an opportunity to truly enjoy it.

Jane Ann was an inspiration to all of us here on CAC, and I personally will miss her emails and her posts here. She truly was a member of our CAC "family".

Elaine

In ......MY..... dictionary, when I look up the word "smile", it says

See XLR8 !

RIP_XLR8_zps03bc42b9.jpg

We'll catch you at "Cruise Fest In The Blue" Jane Ann

DRIVE ON GIRL!

I met Jane Ann at a Cruisefest but really got to know her lately through Facebook and the CAC. What a wonderful person. I shed a tear and have an aching heart today after reading this very, very sad news. So much I could say, but I think many others in this thread have stated it better than I could. My condolences go out to Jane Ann's family and many friends. Good bye Jane Ann.

Last edited:
I never had the opportunity to meet JA as she was not at any of the cruise fests I attended, but she took me under her wing and helped me with "posting pictures" on the web site. When I still didn't get it, she promised that she would instruct me at the next CF in Effingham. Alas, she could not make it, but that did not stop her from her from fulfilling her promise. She asked my friend Yoda to instruct me, and he did a great job, as thorough as JA would have done. I will miss her; I always read her comments, and still return to the archives to hear the music she thought would be perfect for corvette driving. I'll bet she is driving "a heavenly Cinnamon Girl" (the new C7) on the gold streets, with St Peter as a passenger. The CACers were fortunate to have her as a friend.
Barrett

Paula, I and BudMan met Jane Ann on a Dragon's cruse. I knew she had a stroke but I didn't know she had cancer. She was a great friend to all other CAC members. Always trying to help any way she could. She will be greatly missed.

I never knew or met her, but my sincere condolences to her friends and family.

JAG was one of my favorite freinds here.
I will miss her dearly.
Rest In Peace Jane Ann.
82vette.jpg

Last edited:
Truly sad news indeed ..... Jane Ann and I met at Cruisefest several years ago in Bowling Green she was a pleasure indeed! RIP Jane Ann I trust that you are in a far better place.

I was saddened to learn of Jane Ann’s passing. I had never met her, but her genuineness and open personality came across uninhibited. She always delivered kind words and comments and had a lot of enthusiasm to share. I will miss seeing her taking care of business here on the CAC. God bless her and her loved ones.

B17Crew

TTT for members who might have been away when the post was active.

I'm going to miss that wonderful lady. I wish I'd been able to meet her in person.

Dennis
You missed a treat, Dennis. Jane Ann was a true southern belle with a huge heart. I miss her...

-Mac

I was so saddened to read about Jane Ann.

I was lucky to have met her in person.

Pray for all of us, Jane Ann.

:w

My apologies to all for a late chime in, I am a bit caught off guard and sadened. She was very kind to me as a newbie to the site last year and answered my less than intelligent questions. A real gem indeed. Only the good ones as they say. God bless you and I am sure heaven is an even better place now.

See you again, :grouphug:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom