Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Corvette Action Center Loses a Family Member

I am broken hearted to find out of JaneAnn's passing.

She always heard me out through pm's about ideas and CAC improvements. She never once mentioned fighting cancer. She would gracefully just help you out, and not complaint about anything.

Thank you JaneAnn for your dedication to the site, and for being such a nice lady.

God Speed, Jane Ann. :)

p.s. I would like to see a thread folder in which we can,"visit", and remember the many fine folks who have contributed to the site with ideas, sweat, tears, and whi are no longer among us.

I miss My "Mississippi Girl" and I am still struggling with the loss of such a wonderful Lady..

RIP
Bud

It's tough when you go to an older thread and there's a reply from Jane Ann. She was a sweetheart.

Just learned about this.

Very shocked and saddened to hear this news. Like others who've posted here, I only knew Jane Ann through the forum. She was definitely the spice of the CAC -- our "Cinnamon Girl" will be missed... :cry

I personally didn't know Jane Anne but from what I have read here I think I would truly have liked her .

May God bless and keep you Jane Ann.

I only met you through the forum but you were always warm and kind.....:w

Roger

My work schedule has prevented being able to keep up with my CAC friends lately...however I had heard of this a while ago, but just could not come up with the words to type worthy of such an amazing individual.

I only met Jane Ann once at a CruiseFest in Bowling Green...but as anyone that has had the honor of meeting this wonderful lady in person well knows...it only takes ONCE.

I have a vivid memory of meeting Jane Ann in person...growing up in Mississippi myself, of course we instantly had something in common. I moved out of MS straight out of high school, in search of big life adventures (in other words, US Army). There was a lot I didn't like about the South, but the one thing nobody can ever deny is that good 'ol Southern hospitality...and I did miss that. Conversing with Jane Ann online was ALWAYS nothing less than a pleasure, but meeting her in person immediately reminded me of the good aspects of a childhood that I had tried very hard to forget. I will always hold a thankful spot in my heart to her for that.

We weren't what you would call "close friends", outside of the CAC community, but even still she just had a knack for knowing when a person is down and no trained therapist on the planet was better at picking up a person's mood than Jane Ann.

She really is a true representation of everything that is good and pure in this world (notice I said "is"...the impact of people like this never die). I will sorely miss you dear Lady.

Bill

It's been three years. I still miss ya, JAG… :cry

Mac

5 years ago today! Damn........time flies.
Never met her personally, but a wonderful lady nonetheless!

Wow

5 years ago today! Damn........time flies.
Never met her personally, but a wonderful lady nonetheless!

I can't believe it's been 5 years already So much has happened since then but it still seems like yesterday that I heard this news.

One of my favorite people even though she broke three of my ribs the last time she gave me a hug . I think of her often .

Jane Ann.......

Eloquently written Rob. Your feelings about Jane Ann's passing are as clear today as they were five years ago. When I was brand new to the Corvette hobby and with my first C4, Jane Ann welcomed me like I was one of the family. And it was her digital smile and comments that kept me coming back to CAC over any other news source. Thank you for expressing your thoughts.
SC

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom