Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The faces of CAC

Yeah I know the deal with hat's in Fla. I grew up their. Better safe then Heat Stroke..
:beer

Or worse, that sun will kick your butt if you don't take precautions for sure :cool

My wife and I driving the tail of the dragon last June
wallpaper.jpg

89sleeper,

I see your avatar has both your Vettes racked on some kind of a lift, what kind is it if you don't mind me asking? I may be interested in something like this in the not too distant future.

Thanks,
Bill :w

89sleeper,

I see your avatar has both your Vettes racked on some kind of a lift, what kind is it if you don't mind me asking? I may be interested in something like this in the not too distant future.

Thanks,
This is where I bought my 4 post lift
http://www.americanautomotiveequipment.com/Storage-Lifts-s/48.htm
I have had my lift for about 3 years now I also bought it on sale it cost me $2,290.00 delivered to my driveway it took 4 of us to unload the lift and assemble it
I have no complants (just wish I would have bought a lift years ago!):)

I'm not 89sleeper, but you can find that type of rack if you go to www.backyardbuddy.com

I just looked at this web site, this lift appears to be of very :upthumbs high quality. I have contacted the company via e-mail to send me a quote and further information. For some reason I could not get a price ;shrug on the lift; it did give me prices on the accessories. I am very interested in this one but still looking at another one too. This one has features that I really like though so I will wait on a quote from the company.

Thanks again,

This is where I bought my 4 post lift
http://www.americanautomotiveequipment.com/Storage-Lifts-s/48.htm
I have had my lift for about 3 years now I also bought it on sale it cost me $2,290.00 delivered to my driveway it took 4 of us to unload the lift and assemble it
I have no complants (just wish I would have bought a lift years ago!):)

Thanks for the information 89sleeper; just looked at the web site. Did not show an optional rolling jack, seen the tray but they ;shrug don't appear to offer a jack. Is this sliding tray just something you put your own jack on? Did you get it or not? I really appreciate you sending me the web site; just starting to look so this will come in handy. I have plans to build the ultimate garage with enough room for 6 to 8 cars, drive through bay 2 cars deep with a kitchenette, also a full bath room w/urnial too (found one of the real old ones that goes all the way to the floor that I want to incorporate in the building) and a 2 BR, 3 bath house/appartment attached :L, my wife still wants a yard and I told her she could have as much as she wants to mow ;LOL my part of the property will be concrete and asphault if you know what I mean :chuckle, plus a spare room in the garage that will double as an office/extra bed room as needed:W Still looking for that perfect piece of dirt to build on just not sure I want to retire in the State of Indiana yet :confused

Thanks again,

Thanks for the information 89sleeper; just looked at the web site. Did not show an optional rolling jack, seen the tray but they ;shrug don't appear to offer a jack. Is this sliding tray just something you put your own jack on? Did you get it or not? I really appreciate you sending me the web site; just starting to look so this will come in handy. I have plans to build the ultimate garage with enough room for 6 to 8 cars, drive through bay 2 cars deep with a kitchenette, also a full bath room w/urnial too (found one of the real old ones that goes all the way to the floor that I want to incorporate in the building) and a 2 BR, 3 bath house/appartment attached :L, my wife still wants a yard and I told her she could have as much as she wants to mow ;LOL my part of the property will be concrete and asphault if you know what I mean :chuckle, plus a spare room in the garage that will double as an office/extra bed room as needed:W Still looking for that perfect piece of dirt to build on just not sure I want to retire in the State of Indiana yet :confused

Thanks again,
I got all the extras with mine
3 drip trays
a jacking tray
2 aluminum ramps
4 steel casters ot move the lift
here is a photo of me using the jacking tray while doing a brake job on the rear wheels
onliftwheelsoff001.jpg

I got all the extras with mine
3 drip trays
a jacking tray
2 aluminum ramps
4 steel casters ot move the lift
here is a photo of me using the jacking tray while doing a brake job on the rear wheels
onliftwheelsoff001.jpg

Looks pretty :cool, I would think the accessories would be a must too. How tall does you ceiling have to be for the standard 7000 pound lift? I have just started to look at them, I see these don't bolt to the floor either; is that an issue at all?

Thanks,

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom