Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The "I'm Frustrated" thread..

I'll leave this thread out here for a week. If there's no response from the original poster or anyone that had posted within it, I'm going to whack this thread as well. Or maybe just lock it and let it slip away on it's own.
:)

[FONT=&quot]Mommie, Mommie; André’s whacking his thread again.:boogie[/FONT]

:boogie :chuckle :boogie :chuckle :boogie

I'll leave this thread out here for a week. If there's no response from the original poster or anyone that had posted within it, I'm going to whack this thread as well. Or maybe just lock it and let it slip away on it's own.
:)

You do know how to do that now, dont you ? :boogie :boogie :boogie

I may have to change my auto-sig, the part about "ask me for help!" :L
"If you need a thread whacked, I'm your man!!!" :L

[FONT=&quot]Mommie, Mommie; André’s whacking his thread again.:boogie[/FONT]

:boogie :chuckle :boogie :chuckle :boogie

You do know how to do that now, dont you ? :boogie :boogie :boogie

Isn't there a song with lyrics which go something like this? A do whacky, do whacky do? Roger Stevens maybe? ;) :L Could that be what it means?

[FONT=&quot]Whacking ones thread ?[/FONT]

OK...it's official...:hijack

Whacking a thread is not to be confused with "Yo, those are some whack threads!"

OK...it's official...:hijack

Whacking a thread is not to be confused with "Yo, those are some whack threads!"

Should we just start calling you 'Dre now? You could be the CAC's Dr. 'Dre.:cool

Should we just start calling you 'Dre now? You could be the CAC's Dr. 'Dre.:cool
I've been 'dre for a long time now. It's just one of many names I've had over the years. You know what they say..."Call me anything except late for dinner". :)

I've been 'dre for a long time now. It's just one of many names I've had over the years. You know what they say..."Call me anything except late for dinner". :)

Its official... this is a threadjacking.

So, there was a thread... about a GEN II or GEN I motor... then it was cut... then the guy who owned the Vette sold it and now drives a beater... and Andre is really Dr. Dre.

pot-leaf-big.jpg

Yup. That explains it.

Andre has the chronic.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom