Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Link to The 1959 Registry Web Page.

Re:

Thanks Rob! I need to get a link added directly to the Forum here from the Registry as well.. Sometime this weekend I should have it added-

Jim

Thank you- just trying to post '59 in redevelopment- serial number 7106 kinda a reincarnation of sorts- had been attempted to be restored twice, poorly, now will become exterior stock, internal custom

DRBOB said:
Thank you- just trying to post '59 in redevelopment- serial number 7106 kinda a reincarnation of sorts- had been attempted to be restored twice, poorly, now will become exterior stock, internal custom
---would like to hear about any other modified '59's , (58 thru 62's ) with good results- street legal, reasonable handling, etc.,

Welcome DRBOB,

Welcome to the '59 Registry and the Corvette Action Center. What sort of modifications are you doing to your '59?

Tom

Tom, I anticipate a 90 to 95 corvette engine, 6 speed trans, suspension by Jimmeyer of Portland - will have 4 wheel disc brakes, - exterior will look as close to stock as possible, internal, due to severe failures by previous people attempting to restore the car, is going to force me into a fully modified rather than a stock restoration- thanks for your interest- I'll keep you posted as to progress. Body coming off frame as we speak, frame to be acid washed, then coated, then a Dupont black paint, non-chipping-- then to the JimMeyer suspension(rated about C-4 level)- a bolt on kit------then to engine and trans----- will get painless wiring harness- etc.,
talk to you soon
Bob

1959 Corvette Registry Updates

Thanks to all who have enjoyed the 1959 Corvette Registy up until now- I wanted to let all of you know that both the site and its URL have received updates. The URL is now shorter and easier to enter into your browser- it is http://59vette.cjb.net. The old version still works as well, so if you have the site bookmarked or in your "Favorites", you will still be able to access it just as before.

I have also upgraded the layout to a less "busy" style, and will continue to make more refinements going forward.

Spring is just around the corner (thankfully), so if you have a project currently under construction, get out in that garage and get to work!! We all want to see it! :D

Regards,

Jim

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom