Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The one & only - the 1986 Callaway Twin Turbo >>

*89x2*

I found these images while surfing the net - they are of the ONLY 1986 Callaway Twin Turbo car - a direct conversion car based upon one of the 50 Malcom Konner (Chevy Dealer fame) Special Edition cars :eek

Enjoy the pics - it is a neat car! :cool

v4clture.jpg

v4clsvfr.jpg

v4caleng.jpg

I saw this car in person about 8-10 years ago in a museum. I think it was Mark Martins collection. In the description I think it said it was the 1st Callaway TT built and sold to public. It was for sale at the time with a price of $195,000:eek I think there were 50 Malcolm Konner cars delivered in 86. As a matter of fact my current B2K was purchased through Malcolm Konner Chevrolet:D

I owed the car first

My name is John Rasmussen from Mahwah NJ. I bought the car is 87 from Malcolm Konnors dealership I had the car until November 6th 1992 when I sold it to Matthew C. Williams. I sold it to him with 8,810 miles. Car was a awesome unfortunately I had no choice but to sell it. The car is one of one. I have the window sticker still I will try to get it out and take a picture of it and post it.
After my Warranty was up I brought it out to Callaway in Connecticut they were so excited that I brought the car back they called the guy that built that because he was off for the day and he came bac they were so excited that I brought the car back they called the guy that built that because he was off for the day and he came in. And check the whole entire car out They ended up giving it some more juice and after I left Callaway that car flow It wasn't a Corvette around that could beat that car I will try to figure out how to post some more pictures of the car at a picture of the window sticker

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom