Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Important! The spring brings forth the streets Dept. . .

Corvette
2003 50th Annversary Red coupe, beautiful !
And with them comes "Line painting crews". And so my friends, be ever mindful of the road ahead and any freshly painted crosswalks and center lines. Two years ago I ran over a fresh yellow lines and spent three hours and a can of WD-40 and a plastic scraper to remove all the specks of yellow on my Anniversary Red Corvettes rocker panels ! Be careful out there ! :w

Note the time and take a photo of the paint and immediately contact the municipality or county or whatever.

My father in law got a free paint job and his car was only a couple of years old. It was splattered pretty bad.

They did not have adequate cones or any warnings .... just sprayed and turned to do the next street over.

Most of these are private contractors (at least in Jersey), and they are supposed to take precautions and let the paint dry before removing signs, cones or opening the lane to traffic.

years ago one of my buddies was the jackass who drover up the road doing the slalom through the cones leaving yellow tire tracks swerving up the middle of the road. when the police came knockin it was pretty hard to deny it since his POS primer colored 66 chevelle was completely speckeled in yellow paint

years ago one of my buddies was the jackass who drover up the road doing the slalom through the cones leaving yellow tire tracks swerving up the middle of the road. when the police came knockin it was pretty hard to deny it since his POS primer colored 66 chevelle was completely speckeled in yellow paint
;LOL Did they came over and offered to repaint his car?;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom