Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The WOW! thread...

bossvette said:
Bob forgot his log chain and used the Tahoe to secure Heaven at night.
DSC02595cropped.jpg

Ahhhh...That looks Like a Handicap Zone....But you know...I never thought about using another car as an anti Theft Device.....

Maybe I'll call my Isurance Co up tomorrow and tell them I'm having someone follow me and block me in where ever I park .

I wonder If I'll get a discount from those New Joisey Blood Suckers..:mad

67HEAVEN said:
Actually, it was a basketball zone. No, really. ;)

And Like ...where is the Poll and Net........ In North Carolina????;LOL

67HEAVEN said:
In the Tahoe, naturally, so no one could use them against Heaven.

But, you can keep trying. ;)

Never argue with a man who has driven over 1600 miles in a car with no A/C with the average temp of 100* and a noise level approching the threshhold of pain...(Jet Engine..@ 130 Db) ....He'll never look at you because he's to busy wiping sweat from his brow.....and he won't hear you as his ears will have stopped transmitting audio to his brain....:duh

67HEAVEN said:
WOW! That's the word that springs to mind about this year's CruiseFest.

WOW! That's the word that springs to mind about meeting so many great Corvette enthusiasts.

WOW! That's the word that springs to mind about driving a brand new 38-year-old car over 1,600 miles in one long weekend. I'm simply blown away by the car's reliability, its performance, and its acceptance by so many people.

I've got a million stories to tell about Heaven's big drive, but I'm too deaf, too tired and too :crazy to go into any detail tonight.

Thanks CAC people for a fabulous event.........a descriptive analysis about the driving part starts here tomorrow.

You're safe again America. The Canucks are home. :w

I'm gone to collapse.

Awesome looking ride 67Heaven....

I finally got it weighed today. 1,560Kg with a 1/4 tank of fuel.

That's 3,439 lbs. for those of you in the Excited States. :gap

Without me in the car, it was 1,473Kg (3,249 lb.).

Another 67....This is one I had a few years ago

This one I REALLY miss....:cry All original, Blinker tach, 4sp, 8" rallys

Bob, The next day I was sick.

It was a turning point in my life. 1990, Had my last drink that Year too. Things are great these days , but I cant afford to buy another at todays price....I hate to tell you, but I sold it for $8500..( 7500 year before). It truly was a gorgeous car, inside and out.:ugh

I can only imagine how you feel.

Tom, Craig, Doug and I looked over its twin in Bowling Green and I was lucky to get away without opening my wallet. ;)

I don't know how much longer I'll be able to resist.

Ive owned several Chevelles since i was 19 . I think the 67 was the nicest driving of them all. ( Had a 68 L78 SS vert too..:) )
You'll know when its the right one you'll own it and it will be worth the price .

67HEAVEN said:
I finally got it weighed today. 1,560Kg with a 1/4 tank of fuel.

That's 3,439 lbs. for those of you in the Excited States. :gap

Without me in the car, it was 1,473Kg (3,249 lb.).

Ooooiiiii I need to lose some weight.......Heh...!!!!! give me another Cheeseburger....
fah.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom