Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

They don't write songs about Volvos... poster

XLR8

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2003 AE Convertible, 1998 LCRM Convertible
Woodward Dream Cruise 2000 poster on Ebay for a Buy it Now price of $40.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-1963-CORVE...7QQihZ018QQcategoryZ95143QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cool looking poster!!

:w Jane Ann

82_1.JPG

My pleasure. I saw one of the "cool" posters go for over $100 on EBay about a month ago. That was just ridiculous. The one in my pic was matte-laminated locally on a wood backing (something called medite) with a black edge for about $25.00 above the $19.95 purchase price (+ shipping to Canada from California, $8.95). Came complete with mount hook fixtures on the back.

september06019.jpg

Cool web store I could spend a bundle there, I like this shirt:
RS703_dt.jpg

I can't imagine a 572 cid motor in a C2. Would require ownership in a tire shop. But nice t-shirt.

I can't imagine a 572 cid motor in a C2. Would require ownership in a tire shop. But nice t-shirt.
Paul, see if you can find someone with a January edition of Corvette Enthusiast Magazine. There's an article in there on "King Ray" a '67 vert with a 572 (the 620 HP version) and a Classic Chevy(classicchevy5speed.com) 5 speed :lou. They "kit bashed" the 427 and 454 hood number kits to come up with 572 and it looks original! It's a 6 page article, and if you can't find a copy of the magazine I'll be happy to scan the article in JPG format and e-mail it to you. I'm leaving on a 6AM flight tomorrow for San Francisco, but I'll do the scans after I get back next Sunday if you want. Decent article, NICE looking 67 vert! Pale yellow with a blinding white interior.
Andy
:w

My pleasure. I saw one of the "cool" posters go for over $100 on EBay about a month ago. That was just ridiculous. The one in my pic was matte-laminated locally on a wood backing (something called medite) with a black edge for about $25.00 above the $19.95 purchase price (+ shipping to Canada from California, $8.95). Came complete with mount hook fixtures on the back.

september06019.jpg

I'm going to either frame or do something similar to mine to protect and keep them too.

I love both those posters and I really LOVE your '67. :drool:

Jane Ann

Navy,
This may be not be a popular opinion but I am happy with a 327/300. Must be a senior thing. But I appreciate that offer.

Thanks Jane Ann,
It's not NCRS correct but it's mine.

september06003.jpg
Paul....NCRS "COULD" stand for Not Correctly Restored Stingray:_rock !
Andy

Thanks for the closeup Paul. I've always liked the American Racing rims, especially on Midyears! In fact, those and the spinner rims are my 2 favorites for Midyear Vettes.

1966_Spinner_Rim_Closeup.JPG

Maybe one day I'll have to chose between the two. ;)

:w Jane Ann

Paul, see if you can find someone with a January edition of Corvette Enthusiast Magazine. There's an article in there on "King Ray" a '67 vert with a 572 (the 620 HP version) and a Classic Chevy(classicchevy5speed.com) 5 speed :lou. They "kit bashed" the 427 and 454 hood number kits to come up with 572 and it looks original! It's a 6 page article, and if you can't find a copy of the magazine I'll be happy to scan the article in JPG format and e-mail it to you. I'm leaving on a 6AM flight tomorrow for San Francisco, but I'll do the scans after I get back next Sunday if you want. Decent article, NICE looking 67 vert! Pale yellow with a blinding white interior.
Andy

Yup, it's an ANIMAL! Drove it again last week at the evening Cruise-In in Brooksville, Florida. :D :W :lou

I thought people might wish to know there was a cheaper source than EBay. I'm pleased that some of you have picked up on that.

I thought people might wish to know there was a cheaper source than EBay. I'm pleased that some of you have picked up on that.

I will be buying some stuff when I am not so financially challanged ;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom