Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

They Just Look Better Lowered

Remo

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2001 Quicksilver Lingenfelter Convertible
Here's a perfect example. If yours is lowered, post a picture.
Remo:cool

3961304014_7b9c69af07_o.jpg

Remo

I agree, but I already drag the front end over the gutters and speed bumps. I have even had the rockers drag over driveways. I think I will continue to not look so good.

Remo, if I lowered mine AT ALL, I would only be able to eat from drive thru's, and have to sleep in
the car. I DAMNED sure wouldn't be able to get out of it once I got my a-- in there! :boogie:boogie:boogie
It's a little dicey as it is right now..................;LOL
Andy :w (savin' the wave for lt4man)

YEP - It L@@ks Great on Garage Queens, ...

...but if your a driver it ain't wise to be dragging it on da ground! :cool​

:lou

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Lowering the C5 is the best and cheapest mod that you can do. The air dam scrapes with or without lowering the car anyway. Handles so much better lowered. And it does'nt look like a 4x4. I can't believe guys actually scrape thier rockers on a car that is NOT lowered. That's just not paying attention. My C5 is lowered and I'll be damned if I ever scrape my rocker panels on my baby. Just do'nt drive it where its not gonna go. Remo, I'm with you brother, but you're preaching to guys that screw chrome things out of a catalog all over these cars. It's like lets see who can screw or stick the most things out of a catalog on a C5. They just don't get it bro. Never will.

I agree...lower is better.. i'll be autocrossing my slammed c4 starting nov 1. Heres how far i dropped my c5 (3 inches),people should realize,there are stainless steel rocker protectors,front roller balls protectors that weld/bolt to the lower radiator supports,and the front spoiler is on a hinge,it rolls back whenever it makes contact,i just took mine off.
1146PDC_0003small.JPG

I can't believe guys actually scrape thier rockers on a car that is NOT lowered. That's just not paying attention. My C5 is lowered and I'll be damned if I ever scrape my rocker panels on my baby.
Move to North Carolina and lets see if you can say that!!:boogie:boogie:boogie

:D

Here's A Shot Of Mine

2019921310103361744S600x600Q85.jpg

Air bagged is even better, but on a Vette??? :L

This was my 56 Belair. I did say was. I had to sell it.

33909790_YYhWu-M.jpg

114093036_CH8zP-M.jpg

114093047_JoFfp-M.jpg

Atlanta, Georgia

Another great example.

3057067863_a80dfdc426_b.jpg

Very Slammed

Here's a nice shot of our good friend Frank Jetz's beautiful Z16.
Frank has really taken lowereing to the limit. As he says "you
have to be very careful whien you drive this one."

newcamera028copy2iq82cocm1.jpg

Very Blue

And nicely lowered.

I would not disagree with you at all, but I'd never get it out of, or into my driveway if it were any lower. :D

Tom that's why I just lowered all the way on stock bolts and didn't cut the bushings as I can barely get out of the driveway now.

But Jim..........I bet it looks great. Post a picture if you can.:thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom