Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Thinking of painting the car Satin black, what do you think?

• Thread starter Thread starter Da Hawaiian Punch
  • Start date Start date
Keep the Aqua

Your car looks great the way it is. I was wondering, are those 18" Z06 wheels or can you now get them in a 17" ???????

c4cruiser said:
It cerainly is a different look!! A few years ago, I saw a pic of a Vette that an Air Force piolt owned and he managed to paint it with the same camo/radar-absorbing paint used on his F15 :eek .

radar-absorbing ?? I want some for both my Riv and vette.;LOL

garlt4 said:
Your car looks great the way it is. I was wondering, are those 18" Z06 wheels or can you now get them in a 17" ???????
the backs are 18's the fronts are 17's. :w on ebay they sell them in 17's all the way around now, but not sure about the Motor sport ZO-6 rims though (what I have on my car), just search under "Covette rims" and it'll take you there.

Ken said:
Thanks Kalani.

Shaka.gif
Ok Ken, the program he used is Paint Shop Pro.
Shaka.gif

I would paint it dark metalic gray ......this would give it the same effect and you could polish the fool out of it without having the shiny spots....

Mike

Daryllawman said:
:D
Shaka.gif
Black.................Black..

Whoa Daryllawman!!!!!!!!! Long time no hear from yyou buddy!! how the heck you been?!! Happy holidays to you and your loved ones too from the most sucluded place on earth.
Shaka.gif

Looks totally bad-a$$ in "stealth black"...

Just an aside.... I ran my Chevelle in NHRA Super Street for two seasons all in DP90 black primer and was told it would never be photographed...then I won in the first year of the Federal Mogul series, and guess what? My picture in National DRAGSTER after all! :)
I say "go for it!"

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom