Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Thinking of selling a 1975

P

puppyfang

Thinking of selling my 1975 coupe, in nice shape..excellent paint, excellent interior, new brakes,rotor, lines ,master, front and rear bearing, universals...list goes on...only things that need to be done ...tach (have one),
carb rebuild and the pinion gear seal is starting to leak...otherwise in very good shape, only neg...the air is missing...what would be a fair price to ask? only has 54k original miles....thanks for imput

I would not take anything less that 12,000 and would think that 12,000 to 14,000 would be fair for the condition you say it is in. Thats on the high end for the mid-year C3s in my option I have a magazine that just published the market survey info for C3, I will look and see if I still have the copy and let you know what it says.

Numbers match? It would make a difference to me as a potential buyer; wouldn't mean diddley to other folks.

:)

I would not take anything less that 12,000 and would think that 12,000 to 14,000 would be fair for the condition you say it is in. Thats on the high end for the mid-year C3s in my option I have a magazine that just published the market survey info for C3, I will look and see if I still have the copy and let you know what it says.

I'd be curious to see how much a 72 vert goes for. Could you check and see what the mag says, thanks.

Have the chance to get a 1970 roadster...that is in nice shape to start...can only have so many, so one must go...just got the wife the 1989 one,which needs a few things to complete it...just so much money to go around...

How about a picture?

PS. you have an opportunity for a '70? ... Nice

Well I can't seem to find my issue of Corvette Magazine that has the C3 Market Report in it. I will keep looking.

also selling my 75 numbers matching with 4 speed 55.000 miles it runs fine needs paint,tires, ALSO HAS new ft/bk bumber covers power windows,doors and map light still works LOL guess you could call it a project car thinking a bout asking 7,000 do you guys think thats to much or to little ...thanks and selling norton then hoping to take cash from both sales to buy a better vette that does not need so much

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom