Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

To all my Friends here at CAC...personal invite...

1KULC7

Corvette
2014 Convertible
Wanted to remind all here that the Old Dominion Corvette Club, new club in Loudoun County, is having its very first show this week end at Sterling Chevrolet, Sterling, VA on Route 7.... The entire show is for the benefit of the Loudoun Abused Womens Shelter, who will be there. We are raising money by raffling off some WONDERFUL prizes and of course we are asking for a registration fee of only $10.00 per Corvette.
We got some very unique trophies... and we have more MID YEAR Corvettes registered then any other generation so far... Participants Choice for this first event.
We will be selling ice cream and bottled water/sports drinks to help raise some money, will have a few demostrations:
1. How to repair rock chips
2. How to adjust and hang doors (using a midyear)
3. Deatailing your car...
In addition we will have a disc jockey play OLD Hits....a lot of old car songs for us gear heads.
We have TWO 1963 Z06 Tanker cars and several TOP FLIGHT NCRS Cars including a 1966 Big Blog and a 1967 Big Block....
Show gates open at 10:00 AM and awards given out at 3:00 PM.
You can preregister on our web site [URL="http://olddominioncorvetteclub.org"/URL]
We really hope you will make every attempt to come out and enjoy the day...many more surprizes as we go along....

Collin,

I am really looking forward to Sunday. I pre-registered both of my cars weeks ago. You say gates open at 10am?? I know you have limited space and I was planning on arriving early to get 2 spots. So I guess I have to shoot to arrive right at 10 or can the cars come out earlier?? I am looking forward to seeing all the great cars.

Kerry

You can come as early as you wish....our club will be setting up around 7:00 AM..so COME EARLY, and have your choice of spots...

you telling me I need to be there around 0700? not sure if I can make that early!

Rick,

Those are the members of the club to start the "cleanup" and Show Prep...you can be there anytime before 10:00 AM....we would not ask a guest to work....:D

I really need a 53 or 54 to show up at the event....anybody at all out there that can help us out????

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom