Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

To all New Car Dealers - How to Blow Your Customer Relationship (101)

Yes, I took delivery. The dealer considers it a warranty repair so is fully coverable for the life of the warranty. We're talking about what looks like a blackhead and is about that size. It will be fixed. The nearest Yellow Z06 is in Oregon and no guarantees that the car is any better shape or that they would come down on the price. Then I have to drive it home. Also, the 0% is worth a little over $4k so that comes into play. It all boils down to I (maybe foolishly) trust the dealer to live up to his word AND I have the car. It's time to get on with driving it...to the track. Yeah!

TAC said:
Yes, I took delivery. The dealer considers it a warranty repair so is fully coverable for the life of the warranty. We're talking about what looks like a blackhead and is about that size. It will be fixed. The nearest Yellow Z06 is in Oregon and no guarantees that the car is any better shape or that they would come down on the price. Then I have to drive it home. Also, the 0% is worth a little over $4k so that comes into play. It all boils down to I (maybe foolishly) trust the dealer to live up to his word AND I have the car. It's time to get on with driving it...to the track. Yeah!

Well Enjoy the new vette.. I know I would.. and I hope the dealer holds to their word..
-Rick

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom