Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

TO DRESS OR NOT TO DRESS ????

I did indeed get a new one, and as the one it replaces was also black, I'm well aware of how hard it is to keep clean.

Here's a LINK to the thread where I introduced her to the CAC. (Pics included!)
:beer

-Patrick

Patrict,

Don't have a clue :confused how I missed this but CONGRATUALTIONS I looked at the pictures and the car is just awesome to say the least. I knew you had a black C-5, it was a Z06 too I believe wasn't it? I guess I've been out of touch here lately, sure would be a nice problem to have deciding whether I wanted a roadster or coupe, with the power top I would consider it for sure. I sure like the high tech of the C-6 but I am still a die hard for the hidden head lamps, maybe one of these days I will consider the C-6 but right now I have a C-5 I don't drive very much.

Take care and again sorry for the delayed CONGRATULATIONS :upthumbs

Bill :w

Keep it mostly stock unless you can afford to just go wild and then sell it for about 1/3 what you put into it. If you mod it out, it most likely take a lot longer to sell it since many buyers may not like your mods. A slightly more powerful cam and an exhaust probably will be okay, but if it looks like you like to street race, it may be thought that the car was raced and it's reliablility reduced. Just my 2 cents.

I decided to make my '04 Arctic White a chrome and white combination. I just put on some C6 ZO6 wheels and chrome lettering. I just ordered a unique chrome package for the fog light grills, brake grills, side grills and rear grills. I had the OEM aluminum wheels and the new ones are a major improvement. The grill package wasn't cheap and I haven't received it yet, but so far I have gotten many compliments. I really think that the white with chrome really looks great.

Go for it !!!

Go ahead and make it your own !!! Do as much or as little as you want. That way you won't mistake it for someone elses .

Dress it up.

:w:w:w I call it "PERSONALIZE"!!!:upthumbs:beer

I think that it was a suggestion to avoid "aftermarket disease". Don't buy everything in the catelog.

I think that it was a suggestion to avoid "aftermarket disease". Don't buy everything in the catelog.

Thanks, I get it now, everything instead of anything, duh, been a rough day or week for that matter, I'm sure glad tomorrow is "Thank God It's Friday"!!!

Danger - Danger - You've Gone Too Far

Just be careful - you don't want to end up with something like this.
Remo:cool

C58taillights1.jpg

Just be careful - you don't want to end up with something like this.

C58taillights1.jpg

I only hope this is not real, :ugh some kind of trick photography I hope!!! If it is for real this is just unglier :puke than a mud fence!!!!

Tell me it's not real Remo, :eek:hnoes tell me please!!!

After studing the tail lights on both sides I am convience there is some photo editing going on here, they have been cloned and moved down, this would knock a buzzard off a gut wagon is all I got to say :puke:puke:puke:ugh :puke:puke:puke

Gulp!!!

Here's one that got all dressed up and we wish it hadn't.

f183_1.JPG

Over Dressed?

Now I like a C5 logo as much as the next guy but this
is just an exercise in bad taste.
DSC03471.JPG

Now I like a C5 logo as much as the next guy but this
is just an exercise in bad taste.
DSC03471.JPG

Who ever owns this would probably fly airplanes into buildings :crazy:ugh:eyerole:puke:puke:puke;squint::puke:puke

Trick Photography

:w:w:wI do believe we have been Hoodwinked:soapbox by a comrade who is trying to keep yours and my Millenium Yellow beauty's:_rock on the liberal side.:eek:wned Tsk,Tsk:nono:nono:nono:harhar
:chuckle:boogie Scott:beer

That would be my thought :ugh as well, no one would drive around something that stupid looking :puke but I've got a :crazy brother-in-law that would be close ;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom