Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Took a ride today...

M

maxm

Boys...boys...
Betwen to snowstorms...we had some nice weather today in sweden.
Took the vette from the jakstands, she has been standing there sense august last year, roof off, the sound of the exhaust, there is a special kind of feeling. Two houers on the road...do you know the feeling??? Kan you smell it...
Max

Absolutely, I'm all too familiar with the sound, smell....feel.....don't you just love the senses, especially when it comes to a Corvette!? :D :D:_rock

Really, Rob? Can you drive a Corvette while operating a laptop? I'm sure if anyone can do it - you can :cool

jjones said:
Really, Rob? Can you drive a Corvette while operating a laptop? I'm sure if anyone can do it - you can :cool

You would be amazed at what I can do! :D

hell yeah!

you go max cause it does feel good! gotta luv it :beer

Rob said:

You would be amazed at what I can do! :D

Use a laptop while driving a 6 speed? I'd need a new pair of underwear after I see that one.

Way to go maxm

Roof off??? Wow! Good to hear there are still some vikings left in our frozen country! :D
I cant wait to to take my -92 out for a spin! But i think i´ll wait for a couple of weeks ! Last time i took my car out i almost ended up in my neighbours garage door, due to a big ice-patch! :(
You guys living in warmer parts of the world are so lucky!:beer

Micke

Hej grabbar, bara ett par veckor kvar....

About Corvett'ing in the snowed-in part of the world: I sure know the feel. But I can feel it's not long now before the garage dust goes off, ready for the first spring time cruise to the local burger-pit...

Zee ya!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom