Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Took Delivery of 2010 ZR1

TintWindows.jpg

Had the side and back glass 3M tinted today.

How many corvettes have you had?

What does it feel like? I can't even imagine what it is like to slide into the cockpit, turn the key, and feel the power!!:drool:

This is my 12th. Had a 94 ZR1, and at the time thought it was powerful.
Had 2 different C5 Zee's, also a 2006 yellow Z06, then a Ron Fellows zee in 07, followed by a Wil Cooksey 08 Zee. Oldest Vette was a 78 Pace Car I bought used and kept for about 10 years.

Can't describe how it feels to really drive the ZR1 because it isn't broke in yet.....stay tuned. So far, it is smoother than the Z06, Michelin tires are quieter, and the clutch effort is easier. Absolutely love this car! :beer

Tony

TintWindows.jpg

Had the side and back glass tinted.

Could you possibly adopt me so I can borrow Dad's car to cruise on Saturday night?? Oh well having a 68 year old son might look odd. Congratulations you have a SUPER car.

Could you possibly adopt me so I can borrow Dad's car to cruise on Saturday night?? Oh well having a 68 year old son might look odd. Congratulations you have a SUPER car.

Your right, it would look odd for a 61 year old to have a 68 year old son. :L

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zippy, Wishing you the BEST of LUCK :thumb with your new Corvette. Enjoy baby.....that's Living. Save the Wave.>George

ZR1atHunterParkA.jpg

Had the side and rear glass tinted.

ZipR-1

Jeeze Zippy, you're gonna have the Navy coming to your door looking for one of their F-18's! It looks great!!

I hope you adapt to warp-speed on a daily basis, 'cause that's what you've got.:upthumbs

All the best!

ZR1LloydMat-1.jpg

Titanium interior.

Boy toys are cheap, man toys are expensive!!

They say you only live once!!! Sell it to me used in a few years :)

ZR1HunterParkC.jpg

LS9BLUECAPS-1.jpg

Added a little bit of color to the Blue Devil engine bay.

I can't wait to hear about how you like/dislike the launch control. Let us know when you test it out.
Then, fire down some of those on ramps with that cornering control on.
That should be a blast. :D

Should make a great track car too!!!

Bob B.

Hey CCB: We missed you at the NCM 15th Anniversary.

Take care, buddy. :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom