Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Totalled Callaway Corvettes and Section Update

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
This is just a quick notice to let you know that we have added a Totalled Callaway Corvettes Listing to the site.

I have also created a separate Callaway directory within the Specifications directory in anticipation of future additions of Callaway Corvette related information.

If you linked directly to the Callaway Corvette Performance Review which was at http://corvetteactioncenter.com/specs/callawayperf.html , you will need to update your bookmarks to http://corvetteactioncenter.com/specs/callaway/callawayperf.html

Hopefully this will be a little used forum...

• Admin
TAC said:
Hopefully this will be a little used forum...

Agreed....however, I think you meant "list".....not "Forum". ;) ;)

Yeah, I need to read better. I realized it wasn't a forum when I searched for it again in the forums section.

Im loving the dedication this Forum has to the Callaway cause:D :upthumbs :upthumbs

Surf&Sun

SurfnSun said:
Im loving the dedication this Forum has to the Callaway cause:D :upthumbs :upthumbs

I asked ONE time and these folks hooked me up w/ a Callaway area! Now, granted one of the mod's seems to be partial to my B2K but... one time, they set it up (took all of 3 seconds...)
Thanks again Rob, Eric, and CAC!

• Admin
Re: Surf&Sun

*89x2* said:

I asked ONE time and these folks hooked me up w/ a Callaway area! Now, granted one of the mod's seems to be partial to my B2K but... one time, they set it up (took all of 3 seconds...)
Thanks again Rob, Eric, and CAC!

No problem. Enjoy! :) Actually, I'm really pleased with the response the forum has seen and I'm only sorry I didn't start it much sooner.

Rob said:
You "ain't seen nothing yet." ;)

Giddyup! :upthumbs Have I said that I love this site:D!

- Eric

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom