Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

TPW for 02 ZO6

A

Al E

Target production week for the TR/Modified Z06 is August 27. Can't wait until it gets to Arlington, Texas

You're Gonna Love It

Al,

Congratulations. The Z06 is simply a phenomonal automobile. I get an unbelievable number of comments on my 2001 Torch Red. People love this color on a Corvette. Red wasn't my first choice, but I've since been won over. Have any of your previous Vettes been Red's?

EZ

EZ,
Thanks for the comments. The Z06 will be my 4th Red Vette out of 8. 3 Black, 1 White, 4 Red.
Love that RED!!!!!!!!! :booty

2002 Z06

TAKE DELIVERY ON MONDAY 8/20 I WAS ABLE TO TEST DRIVE THE CAR WITH MY 9 YEAR OLD SON THE CAR IS AWESOME I THINK HE IS A BIGGER FAN THEN ME THIS DEALER HAS Z06S IN STOCK 1 WAS PICKED UP LAST WEEK AND DRIVEN TO VIRGINA DEALER LOCATED ON LONG ISLAND EVEN GOT 2K OFF STICKER

I have a 2001 Black/Black Z06 (my 20th vette) and my 2002 Red/Black Z06 ships on Aug 27th. I ordered mine though the Chevrolet dealership in Mckinney, Texas as $2,800 off sticker....

black Z06

YAHOOOOOOO :D :D :beer DID ABOUT 60 MILES TODAY FEEL A BAD COLD COMING ON I MIGHT HAVE TO TAKE THE REST OF THE WEEK OFF. CAR IS AWESOME.:Twist

One week from today the Torch Rockets will be built. Really can't wait for it to get here. I ordered mine from Graff Chevrolet in Grand Prairie. When you get your's give me a call at 817-429-2317.
Al in Arlington

Al,

If you were happy with the sales experience at that dealership, add their link and a review into the Portal. :) http://corvetteportal.com

ZO6

ZO6

TRYING TO GE PICS ON HAVE TO WAIT FOR MY 9 YR OLD TO DO IT.

Z06

WAS WONDERING WHAT ARE GOOD PRODUCTS FOR BLACK COLORED CARS I DONT KNOW WHAT THE DEALER USED BUT IT SEEMS VERY GREASEY CAR IS NEW AND WANTED TO BUY SOME CLEANING PRODUCTS ANY HELP?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom