Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

trailing arm,intake and bumper for sale

Corvette
1966 blue,1990ZR1
a few odds and ends in my basement for sale

i have what i think is a drivers side rear trailing arm,that i think fits 63-82? complete with the little brake shoes in it. it has some new parts in it...but ive been told 2 conflicting stories about it...1 person told me its in good shape with some new parts....another guy told me the welds look chinsey and it has rust...i was offered 150.00 for it as a core last year...so i guess because i am unsure of its exact condition,i would offer it up as a good core for 150 b/o plus shipping if required

i also found a gm big block intake part number 3933163 for rectangular port heads,dual plane,flanged for holley 4150 series carb.its a used intake i took off a gm LS-6 motor. in good shape except there is a brass water fitting thats like corroded in the threads...i tried with all 112lbs of me to get it loose but could not get it out.....i am hoping for 150.00 or best offer

i also found a left rear bumper for a 68-73 corvette...it needs to be rechromed so i guess i would sell it as a good core...could someone be generous enough to give me 60.00 for it??

jenna

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom