Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Transport from Florida??

B

Bernard

Can any one help with a Trucking firm that will pick up my 1980 I bought over thru autrader from Port Orange Florida to Muncy, Pa. ? I contracted with two brokers so far and either could get a driver willing to make this run, their demand is high this time of year? and they are pickey on wher ethey go!Thanks for any help in Central Pa. Bernard

Bernard check this out..

Here is a hyper link from the "Portal" just one of the "Tabs" at the top of the page ;)

Bernard.... darn shame you didn't post this a couple weeks ago. I was just down that way on business and I'd have driven it back for you if it was tagged. Why not fly down with some temp tags and drive it back? It's a fun run. I've made it too many times to count. Good luck.

........... Nut

I have Brutus in town for August and I'll be in Detroit in September otherwise I'd drive it up. I say fly down and drive it home too, that would be a nice drive.

Hey Scott,

Send me a pm with your home address. I've got some stuff for the big mate and it'll save me some $$US to send it to you and not down under. Maybe I can drum up a couple LM freebees for you too (for old times sake). Tell Bob I said Hey; wish I could drum up another excuse to get down there this month. I had a quick trip to Melbourne a couple weeks ago. Didn't have time to take a road trip west. Next time.

............. Nut

This is a bad time of year for that, with the Meadow Brook Concours, the NCRS National Meet, the Pebble Beach Concours, the Monterey Historic Races, and four major auctions in Monterey, all within two weeks. Try the Reliable Carriers office in Orlando at (407) 859-0876.

Nut said:
Hey Scott,

Send me a pm with your home address. I've got some stuff for the big mate and it'll save me some $$US to send it to you and not down under. Maybe I can drum up a couple LM freebees for you too (for old times sake). Tell Bob I said Hey; wish I could drum up another excuse to get down there this month. I had a quick trip to Melbourne a couple weeks ago. Didn't have time to take a road trip west. Next time.

............. Nut

Nut- PM is on the way. I'd love some LM freebies, how about a picture of all their lawyers, just one is fine, I'll reproduce it and use them for targets :D Come on down any time, we can go melt my tires.

Hi and here is a great trucker who travels from Florida to Upstate NY a couple times a month. He will pick up your Vette and deliver it for a very fair price tag. He owns his own company and travels with his wife. He also will store your car in Fla. until he heads up north at his place down there so it will be picked up ASAP.
Walker Auto Transport
NY phone# 315 594 2861
Fla phone# 813 782 4787
Cell # 813 713 0603
Mention you got the info from Fred in Rochester and he might do a little better on the price. ( worth a try )

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom