Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Trick ... Farrah Fawcett's Vette

T

trent81

That has got to be the ugliest car that I have ever seen! does it have a Vega rear-end? Man no car deserves to be done that way! Especially a Vette!

S

ssvett

I would have thought that Farrah would have prefered a Big Block........Looks like the Pimp Vett to me..............Steve

S

Scott81

:puke As a Shark Lover that is all I have to say about this poor Corvette...it should be given a decent burial. I can't believe we did things like that to cars in the 70's.

75corvette

Didn't she use the six million $ man as a trade in ? or did Barris use him for spare parts ? :eyerole

78SilvAnniv

Ouch! My eyes!

That was :booty ugly!

Poor Vette....

Silver

7t4Vette

Scott81 said:
:puke As a Shark Lover that is all I have to say about this poor Corvette...it should be given a decent burial. I can't believe we did things like that to cars in the 70's.

ditto

C

charlie

Farrah

:puke :Silly :( :confused How much are they willing to pay someone to take that ???????? Vette off there hands? No wonder the pictures of it are in a dark garage, who would want to park it in the daylight where every one could see it?

L

lady80

All I can say is that I don't feel so bad about the butt ugly flames someone had painted on my car. :W:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom